GDT: Pens @ Rangers|11/11/2014|7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
you have been funny all night, but this is really hilarious, perfect games, are you a pens media personality

They playedd nearly flawless for 4 games or so during the streak and had 2 shutouts in that stretch. Maybe perfect was a bit much but I think you get the point.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
It seems your definition of consistency is never having a flat effort. That just doesn't happen in the nhl. You are setting an unobtainable standard.

When they lose they usually look bad, as opposed to both teams playing a decent game and you lose 3-2 for example. When you look bad a certain number of games you're likely to lose most of them. If you play as consistently as you realistically can, you minimize that number of games and give yourself more chances to win over the course of a season.

Zags91

Apr 19, 2007
These divisional rival games aren't even fun anymore. The Pens never show up for them.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
I found something irritating... I understand the game is over but 10 seconds left stay in the zone and let the clock run out? at least try one more rush make it look like you care :shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad