Post-Game Talk: Pens/Panthers...Because we close GDTs before putting up post-games for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I think my favorite LOL moment of the game last night was when Chuck Kobasew had the puck on right wing, early in the game, skated down the lane, never passed the puck, never dumped it in, never did anything except skate and skate and skate with the puck. Eventually, the Panthers' defenseman stripped him of the puck (I think it was Kulikov), and the Panthers went the other way.

Now THAT's hockey! lol

:laugh: Yeah that was priceless.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
I'm annoyed. Why don't they put any post game interviews on the Pen's site other than boring Crosby? They used to have Bylsma post games and other player's almost every game.

I have the iPhone app and there are post-game interviews from Sid, Niskanen and Bylsma from last night's game. There usually is a post-game interview with Bylsma after every game (at least on the app). For some reason the website can harder to find things because they may be posted in the video section in one of the What's New or Interview sections instead of both.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
:laugh: Yeah that was priceless.

didn't he do something similar on more than one occasion?

I am NOT excusing Crosby, because what he did last night doesn't even qualify as going through the motions, but almost all of his "bad" games this year can be lined up with games in which he had 0 offensive zone time.

You can tell from the beginning of the game what kind of night it's going to be for Sid. If he gets going offensively early, it'll be a dominating 200-foot game. If his line struggles early, it's going to be a bad game.

He needs to find a way to get himself going when it's not there.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I just heard on the radio the last time the pens got a goal from there 3rd or 4th line was December 19th against Minnesota :laugh::laugh:

Such an awful bottom 6.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think we all agree this was one of the worst games the Pens have played... let's move on to the pre-game of the Habs.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
All right, let's get the bad taste out of our mouths with this one. Was obviously a **** game from top to bottom. Time to move on. But I will say in closing that this

2-for-18 by my quick count. Good for 11%.

Barf.

Indeed, since Letang's return, the Pens power play has scored two goals and allowed 2 shorthanded goals against. That's pretty damning.

Is very disappoint. Seems like Letang is having his "Martin year". I don't think it would ever be a problem to unload him if Shero wanted to but if he finishes this year poor and starts the next one poor I won't be surprised to see him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad