Pens Off day/season thread “Useless information edition”

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Someone on the Penguins put "Welcome to the Black Parade" on that playlist, I want to know who was responsible for that so I can get their jersey.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Implying I don't have a Jack Johnson jersey already

I don't please don't flame me

But for real I don't have an active jersey of anyone on the Penguins anymore, my last 2 were Sprong and Maatta. I need to get a new jersey.
Please buy a Jack Johnson jersey. :laugh:

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Hell no :laugh:

I'm split between McCann and Galchenyuk personally. If Galchenyuk would re-sign, I'd pick him.

With your record? Maybe we should club together to get you a JJ one. Certainly nobody we want to keep.

(Also fistbump on the Maatta jersey thing - glad I'm not the only one)

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
That playlist is horrendous. If they're listening to this, I fear for the season. :laugh:

Sounds more like a "You Can Play" soundtrack. :sarcasm::help:
544.png

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Seriously, besides me not liking it, most of that stuff is overly soft, mild music. Nothing motivational or to get you pumped. It's more like a get stoned and stare at a wall playlist. Not what I would have expected.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Seriously, besides me not liking it, most of that stuff is overly soft, mild music. Nothing motivational or to get you pumped. It's more like a get stoned and stare at a wall playlist. Not what I would have expected.

Man, you got your drugs mixed up.

That's more of an acid trip trait then smokin' weed. You have to counter weed with beer to keep you going or it's nighty, night.

Hm... maybe you're right, you will be staring at the walls of your eyelids.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad