Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Once Slaf is back I want to see:

Caufield - Suzuki - Dach
Hoffman - Dvorak - Gallagher
Salfkovsky - Monahan - Anderson
Pezzeta/Drouin - Evans - Armia

2nd and 3rd line with similar ice-time, obviously, maybe even more for 3rd line if gods are good

I think everyone wants to bloody hell see that.

Geezus just try Slaf - Money - Anderson please.

I would waive Dadonov when Matheson gets back. It saves us the maximum amount under buried contracts, so $1.125m.

Whereas Pezz would only save us $750,000 & would likely be claimed. No one is taking Dadonov.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015

I would waive Dadonov when Matheson gets back. It saves us the maximum amount under buried contracts, so $1.125m.

Whereas Pezz would only save us $750,000 & would likely be claimed. No one is taking Dadonov.
I'm so upset that Pezz is bringing zero energy right now. He made the 4th line a threat last year.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Lavoie also believes that Dadonov will be the odd man out when Matheson returns.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Lavoie also believes that Dadonov will be the odd man out when Matheson returns.

It really comes down to him & Pezz.

I think we stick with Drouin, and hope he shakes off some of the rust he's carrying. He's missed a ton of time over the last 3 years, and while he hasn't been scoring he's at least getting opportunities. He missed a wide open net against both Vancouver and Detroit. He's also picked up a number of nice assists.

Dadonov is useless at both ends of the ice, and saves us the most money on the cap by waiving him.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
It really comes down to him & Pezz.

I think we stick with Drouin, and hope he shakes off some of the rust he's carrying. He's missed a ton of time over the last 3 years, and while he hasn't been scoring he's at least getting opportunities. He missed a wide open net against both Vancouver and Detroit. He's also picked up a number of nice assists.

Dadonov is useless at both ends of the ice, and saves us the most money on the cap by waiving him.
Quite a bit of dead weight to clear out (Dadonov, Drouin, Hoffman) first. I expect to see Pez in the lineup full time post TDL.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Does this guy look happy or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad