OT: Pens Memorabilia Thread! Post yours

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
My stuff finally arrived. Was shipped on the 22nd of April after sitting in Montreal for a month. Was sent straight after I sent a complaint. :laugh:

Grab Bag was a $69 dollar thing with $99 dollar retail inside. Got a Steve Mason signed 8 * 10 photo (Thank god it's in Columbus colours) a Jacques Lemaire signed 8*10 photo (Him as a Hab) and Steve Thomas signed Leafs puck and a pack of cards.

Happy with that. Was quite funny as I was mad I go so little until I realised there was another photo behind Mason (Not the first time somethings behind him) and that there was a Lemaire photo. :laugh:

Glad you got it.

Not that bad. I'm not a fan of those grab bags since I'd prefer spending a bit more but getting the stuff I want, more specifically Pens stuff

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Yeah, I'm thinking I'll keep it to a one in a while type thing. The postage is the worst thing but the postage on small, flat items is not that bad (Think it's like $20 for a puck or two) so I'm going to go through the catalogue and list what I want and do it over time. Probably a lot cheaper.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
What would be the best website for working out potential shipping rates? The website uses Canada Post (Which I think pass it to Parcelforce in the UK).

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
What would be the best website for working out potential shipping rates? The website uses Canada Post (Which I think pass it to Parcelforce in the UK).

Can they use anything else but Canada Post? Like FedEx or UPS? If not at least ask for Express post with Canada post, a little faster and you'll at least get the tracking number for your package

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Can they use anything else but Canada Post? Like FedEx or UPS? If not at least ask for Express post with Canada post, a little faster and you'll at least get the tracking number for your package

They use Canada Post. They sent me a thing for a couple of pucks or a couple of photos.

A couple of photos cheapest non tracked is $20 - which is pretty decent.
Pucks is obviously a little bit more as they're heavier and cost more so valued higher - $40 is the lowest for that I believe. Which is okay.

I'm thinking every few months I'll buy something and go by that for now until I get a job where I have more disposable income.

alexfr

Dec 15, 2011
Nova Scotia
Really impressive gear that you guys all have. I am out on the east coast of Canada so dont get a lot of pro teams so most of my stuff has been bought online. I will be on later and post my pictures. My wife has been a big supporter and has let me collect my stuff.

To be honest, seeing everything and then looking at all the links has given me the itch to buy something new lol.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I'm hoping one day to move to a decent sized house (Looking at some in a nice area for when I'm older) and have a room for all my stuff.

alexfr

Dec 15, 2011
Nova Scotia
Ya right now I am in the process of slowly converting my basement into a man cave.

Got my Pens Stanley Cup Poster plaquemounted on one wall and trying to set up the wall for my framed Autographed Lemieux jersey, one of the early 90's old school jobs

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Yeah it's funny, all my framed pieces, banners, and pucks and whatnot in the shrine here are in the bedroom that my fiancee and I share. Plus I still wanna get an HD tv in here to watch games on plus a minifridge and whatnot for beer and booze and stuff.

Sure it's not exactly a basement mancave I have...as this is an apartment after all. But it's still pretty sweet in here huh fellas? ;)

Trust me, if I had money and a house with a basement I'd go NUTS and fill the walls. :laugh: Plus I'd have a pool table and home bar setup and stuff.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
So you don't like mine? :sarcasm: :p:

Nope, I hate your stuff :p

Nah I just didn't get to page 2. I dig the McFarlane figures especially. I used to be a huge action figure buff and had a few of the hockey ones when they came out. I quit collecting them because I knew that based on my other collections if I'd kept going I'd have hundreds and nowhere to put 'em :help:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Nope, I hate your stuff :p

Nah I just didn't get to page 2. I dig the McFarlane figures especially. I used to be a huge action figure buff and had a few of the hockey ones when they came out. I quit collecting them because I knew that based on my other collections if I'd kept going I'd have hundreds and nowhere to put 'em :help:

Haven't the quality of McFarlanes really gone downhill though??? I.E. guys looking nowhere near what they should look like???

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Figured I'd update this....

Signed Geno pucks I got back in August....

wik0gh.jpg

The one on the left is a signed 2009 Cup Champions puck and the other is a game model puck.

Last edited:

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Nice, haven't added much but 2 Lemieux mcfarlanes I was missing. 2014 maybe i'll finally get my Lemieux vintage auto jersey

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
My Latest Signed Piece Of Memorabilia

While it's not exactly Pens related memorabilia I figured this is too sick not to share. Both the piece and the story of how I actually managed to get it.

About 2 weeks ago on December 7th Frameworth had their 2nd annual "Doorcrashers Sale" where everything online was 40% off and there were also a few designated "Doorcrasher" items like signed jerseys and signed and framed stuff that were available at over half off. The catch was though that there were only 10 of each special "Doorcrasher" item available in the store in Toronto and only 4 of each item available online. The online orders started at 11AM and basically it was first come first serve (as they only had 4 of each special Doorcrasher item available for online customers) and you had to fill out an order form and more or less submit your order right at 11AM on the minute.

Well naturally I placed an order at 11AM on the minute (after sitting at my PC all ready to email them my order but thinking I'd not get what I wanted as I'd be beaten by a fraction of a second even though I placed my order online right as the clock struck 11AM) and look and behold...Frameworth called me an hour later to tell me I got this which is what I wanted. Even better is the fact that it was the last one. :yo::yo::yo:

Voila....

rrupnt.jpg

2j4udlx.jpg

2ms321f.jpg

2hx6hxc.jpg

2nqzk8x.jpg

It's a dual signed Sidney Crosby/Paul Henderson "Greatest Goals In The History Of Canadian Hockey" piece which contains two signed 8x10 photos. One is a photo of Paul Henderson (handsigned by him) showing after he scored the famous '72 Summit Series goal, and the other handsigned picture is of Crosby right after he scored the "Golden Goal" at the 2010 Olympics.

That piece is regular $1000 but they had it online that one day only for the special price of $250.00. Needless to say I am beyond ****ing stoked to have actually gotten one and especially the last one. :D Especially for that price and considering that up until now I didn't have any signed Sid stuff in my collection. :yo::yo::yo::yo:

Yay for holidays sales. :)

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Nice, haven't added much but 2 Lemieux mvfarlanes I was missing. 2014 maybe i'll finally get my Lemieux vintage auto jersey

Yeah my woman got me a Lemieux Macfarlane back in August, the one where he's wearing the black and gold jersey and lifting the Cup. Ironically on that same day (which was her birthday no less) I got her a Macfarlane figurine of Geno since he's her favourite player. :laugh:

I still gotta post a picture of my Iceburgh plushie since I finally got one. :D

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Yeah it is quite a sick piece indeed. I still need to find a Crosby framed Pens piece though. Although I don't have much wall space here in my bedroom anymore. :laugh:

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
So my question is, what are the WORST pieces of Pens memorabilia you have?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...
1blcLyg.jpg

Yes, those are signed Brooks Orpik/Tyler Kennedy bowling pins from Pens & Pins with a Ben Lovejoy signed puck in between. And no, I did not buy them for myself, they were gifts. I also have 2 signed Fleury pucks, a Letang puck, a Letang/Gonchar dual-signed 8x11, an Orpik signed 8x11, framed (but unsigned) Winter Classic (in Pittsburgh) tickets, and a signed Malkin 8x11.

I've got some other unsigned 8x11s, posters, and other weird/minor things, the strangest of which is probably this:
HVd99mT.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad