OT: Pens Memorabilia Thread! Post yours

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I feel in the mood to buy something. Will probably have a look at relevant websites tonight.

Ideally I'd like to get the autos of everyone on the team right now. Might be hard.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Time for another post holiday bump...

Here's (probably) now the crown jewel of my autographed puck collection, a signed Crosby puck from Frameworth which they sold unframed for the first time as a holiday offer this past December.

image.jpg

And I snagged this beauty of a signed and serial numbered Geno card at my local card shop the other day for $35 as part of a 50% off Boxing Day sale...

hhh.jpg

T'was a hell of a deal since my card is #6/25 and plus I've seen this card go for over $120 on Ebay.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Not sure how many have this or how many were released by Upper Deck.
I know they released a Roethlisberger with a run of 250.

I bought this a year or two ago for my son and is up on his wall. Can't tell just looking at the picture but does yours have the stitched numbers like my sons? I couldn't see any numbering on it but I didn't take it down to look on the back. I doubt this is numbered anyways since it should be on the front.

Awesome stuff everyone. When I buy it's generally not for me.

My son pulled some autos out of some box sets. Couple of goalies. Dwane Rolston and Ty Conklin both when they were Oilers.

Bought this one for him. His is 43 of 100 with Vegas gold fabric in the number 2.

$_35.JPG

Kids got corn hole Crosby and Malkin. They also got one of those zombie figurines.

Last edited:

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Time for another post holiday bump...

Here's (probably) now the crown jewel of my autographed puck collection, a signed Crosby puck from Frameworth which they sold unframed for the first time as a holiday offer this past December.

image.jpg

And I snagged this beauty of a signed and serial numbered Geno card at my local card shop the other day for $35 as part of a 50% off Boxing Day sale...

hhh.jpg

T'was a hell of a deal since my card is #6/25 and plus I've seen this card go for over $120 on Ebay.

Nice, i haven't added much this year, a few mcfarlanes but going to a sports store tomorrow. See what else I could add :)

Last edited:

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
This is a few pics of my mancave I saw this thread a while ago but I never had pics of mine so on Superbowl Sunday I took some pics before the party got started.

12711263_10154070059666535_5723659228543720594_o.jpg

Geno corner is awesome, autographed jersey, pic and canvas. All from Frameworth.

12710889_10154070060016535_4960366346233812209_o.jpg

As you can see, Fleury corner is right next to Geno Corner.

12695000_10154070059831535_2238354208171868596_o.jpg

Various nicknacks.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
That's awesome. How long did it take to get to this point?

Last February was my "Opening" but this is my garage, I started painting and the floors and stuff in December 2014. A lot of the memorabilia is stuff I bought over the years hoping to one day have a place to put it up. I've been buying stuff on ebay ever since I got my first job as a teen. Before Crosby came along, ebay was the only way to get my hands on any Penguins stuff, it's a little easier now but most of what you see is stuff I purchased online or got for Christmas. Since last year I haven't added a whole lot other than Geno canvas and Geno jersey.

I still have some stuff that I have no room for and there's lots of stuff you don't see in the picture as well. Just small thing like figurines and stuff.

My wife has a 2000sqf house to decorate and do whatever she wants with, I have 357sqf. Seems fair huh? :laugh::laugh:

PensFreak

Jun 5, 2007
I'll try to post some pictures later if you guys are interested, I've got two cool items.

1. Signed ticket from Dec. 27th 2000, Mario's comeback game.

2. Signed Max Talbot jersey... This one actually has a cool story behind it. We were at game 7 in Detroit for the win, and after the game, my brother- Talbot was his favorite player- goes down to the glass and shows his jersey to Talbot who sees it. Pushes the goalie through a partition and Talbot signs it, 'Max Talbot, Stanley Cup 2009'. Might be one of a kind, I don't know... but it's pretty awesome.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Last February was my "Opening" but this is my garage, I started painting and the floors and stuff in December 2014. A lot of the memorabilia is stuff I bought over the years hoping to one day have a place to put it up. I've been buying stuff on ebay ever since I got my first job as a teen. Before Crosby came along, ebay was the only way to get my hands on any Penguins stuff, it's a little easier now but most of what you see is stuff I purchased online or got for Christmas. Since last year I haven't added a whole lot other than Geno canvas and Geno jersey.

I still have some stuff that I have no room for and there's lots of stuff you don't see in the picture as well. Just small thing like figurines and stuff.

My wife has a 2000sqf house to decorate and do whatever she wants with, I have 357sqf. Seems fair huh? :laugh::laugh:

That's awesome. I have a ton of stuff too and hope to have a very similar setup one day. You provide a very good model and benchmark :thumbu:

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
P23, you have what I envsion as my man cave some day, very nice. I have the memorabilia now just need to find a place with a finished basement.

For anyone in the Pittsburgh area looking to add to their jersey collection, all the Dicks are getting rid of their current home jerseys. I picked up a Kessel (the stitched nice kind, not the garbage iron-on numbers) for $40 (using a $10 off $50 coupon that you can find many places). The one at the Mills had a few more Kessel and Hornqvist that were stitched and a ton of Crosby and Malkin iron-ons. Great deal even if they're going to be gone after this year.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'll try to post some pictures later if you guys are interested, I've got two cool items.

1. Signed ticket from Dec. 27th 2000, Mario's comeback game.

2. Signed Max Talbot jersey... This one actually has a cool story behind it. We were at game 7 in Detroit for the win, and after the game, my brother- Talbot was his favorite player- goes down to the glass and shows his jersey to Talbot who sees it. Pushes the goalie through a partition and Talbot signs it, 'Max Talbot, Stanley Cup 2009'. Might be one of a kind, I don't know... but it's pretty awesome.

Wouldn't mind seeing that ticket. Pretty cool stuff.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
P23, you have what I envsion as my man cave some day, very nice. I have the memorabilia now just need to find a place with a finished basement.

For anyone in the Pittsburgh area looking to add to their jersey collection, all the Dicks are getting rid of their current home jerseys. I picked up a Kessel (the stitched nice kind, not the garbage iron-on numbers) for $40 (using a $10 off $50 coupon that you can find many places). The one at the Mills had a few more Kessel and Hornqvist that were stitched and a ton of Crosby and Malkin iron-ons. Great deal even if they're going to be gone after this year.

Really? All the Kessel's I saw were still full price! That was at Robinson and South Hills. Very jealous. Got a Maatta jersey but a size too large. For that price though I had to.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Really? All the Kessel's I saw were still full price! That was at Robinson and South Hills. Very jealous. Got a Maatta jersey but a size too large. For that price though I had to.

I was very happy that they had Kessel, I would have bought any of the stitched ones for that price, but they actually had the one I wanted. If they had Maatta, I probably would have picked one up too. I'm considering going back for a Hornqvist or going to another store in search of a Maatta. For some reason, Daley was the only one that wasn't on clearance at the one I was at, probably because they just got them in.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
I was very happy that they had Kessel, I would have bought any of the stitched ones for that price, but they actually had the one I wanted. If they had Maatta, I probably would have picked one up too. I'm considering going back for a Hornqvist or going to another store in search of a Maatta. For some reason, Daley was the only one that wasn't on clearance at the one I was at, probably because they just got them in.

Yeah Daley and Kessel were both full price where I went. I pretty much got the last of everything, only jerseys left after I got mine were XLs and L's.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
P23.....where is your Pirates stuff?

There's a few things here and there. It's tough for me to find Pirates stuff, no one in Canada sells it and the US Exchange + shipping makes it very not worth it to buy stuff from the US.

12698584_10154070060091535_8206620599284645653_o.jpg

I have a few Pirates figurines and 6 wall decals. Here's 2 of them.(Neil Walker being one of them :()

Retrocity

The Ninja
Sep 5, 2007
Pittsburgh
Yeah Daley and Kessel were both full price where I went. I pretty much got the last of everything, only jerseys left after I got mine were XLs and L's.

I stopped at the Dick's in Robinson yesterday, and I could only find iron on jersey's for $117 I think? No stitched jerseys. Was hoping to find a Letang. I might try to check one of the other locations other than South Hills if you've already been there.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
I stopped at the Dick's in Robinson yesterday, and I could only find iron on jersey's for $117 I think? No stitched jerseys. Was hoping to find a Letang. I might try to check one of the other locations other than South Hills if you've already been there.

I know at South Hills, they would've let me get any player I wanted so long as it was in stock at their warehouse or whatever. I think they have the crappy lettering though so I just went with a nice jersey that was a size too big. But if there's nothing left, that wouldn't be a bad option. It's still a jersey for really cheap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad