Post-Game Talk: Pens loss to Florida: Try putting Jarry on the PP next game

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Reirden really came out with the drawing board for the 6 on 4 PP and they shot 0 times.
1702089186931.jpeg

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA SO f***ING BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I mean you have to wonder, given Malkin's comments after the last game if this is it, you can't watch this game and figure this is a team doing the right things systemically, they've been doing the same thing they've been doing, which is playing mediocre hockey like last season.

This has been going on for a while, but if you even just go back to last season to this season, this is awful.

Also what the f*** is Rupp talking about? Better of a game and better effort? What an ignoramus, the Pens gave barely 20mins of effort in a 60 min game.

Also what does it say that in a crunch time moment, your head coach doesn't have a game plan and defers to someone else? To me a head coach that has a plan that would work, would show it, he doesn't, he never has. We can blame Reirden and be right, but this is an issue led by Sullivan.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This team sucks lol

This team makes me want Pirates season to start ASAP.
I just wish they would pick a lane and be good or really bad but I know it's going to be a finish where they give San Jose like a 14th overall pick

Super Duper

Oct 2, 2014
Toronto
Hard to want to continue to make an effort to watch every single game this season when the team playing doesn't put any effort into winning, and the front office doesn't bother trying to make any changes.

Big ups to the pk unit as usual, and Jarry has been giving us an opportunity night in and night out. Much respect considering the start he had.

I wish the players would just get upset atleast. What Eller said after the TB game was just the tip, and more people need to start showing the same frustration.

On to the next one I guess. See you all next game and have a good night

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I mean you have to wonder, given Malkin's comments after the last game if this is it, you can't watch this game and figure this is a team doing the right things systemically, they've been doing the same thing they've been doing, which is playing mediocre hockey like last season.

This has been going on for a while, but if you even just go back to last season to this season, this is awful.

Also what the f*** is Rupp talking about? Better of a game and better effort? What an ignoramus, the Pens gave barely 20mins of effort in a 60 min game.

Also what does it say that in a crunch time moment, your head coach doesn't have a game plan and defers to someone else? To me a head coach that has a plan that would work, would show it, he doesn't, he never has. We can blame Reirden and be right, but this is an issue led by Sullivan.
I would have liked Sullivan leading that discussion, too, but every head coach gives their PP coach the board there. It's just standard.

Reactions: Josey Wales

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
What will it take to blow up this team?

This IS a bottom dwelling team, now. The old guys aren't good compared to top players on other teams. Barkov and Tkachuk and Ekblad are a better combination of players than anyone we can assemble. The rest of the roster sucks and has been invested in Kapanen, Zucker, Brassard and Reaves. All of whom aren't here.
The old guys SUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK at the powerplay. Too slow to retrieve pucks. Can't be decisive. Can't get shots through.

And the bottom 50% of the roster is terrible, terrible, terrible with the exceptions of Ludvig and Eller.

Tired of this org pretending it's not over. Tired of this coaching staff. Everyone is so arrogant. Recognize that as of December 2023, you are garbage.

Reactions: farscape1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad