+ Crosby points
+ Ned
Tank!
1711505097410.png

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Puljujarvi showing life. He could be a nice bottom 6 option to pencil in next year more permanently.

Crosby netting 7 points in his last 2 games is nice. Really bolsters that PPG pursuit.

Now the negatives:

This team showed that they have a roster that can compete with the best teams in the league. The fact that they do and don't so inconsistently is 1000% coaching. Nothing will change unless a change is made.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Pens now with 10th pick in the draft.

I may be in the minority, but if the penguins pick in the top ten at season end keep the pick. The pens will be better next season with the youth in the lineup, Reiden gone and a top six forward signed in free agency.

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
All of the youngsters played very well. Big pluses to:
Puustinen
Puljujarvi
Poulin
Gruden

Pulju was a mid-season thing, but I wonder what could have been if Puus, Poulin, and Gruden had been early-season staples over Harkins, Nieto, Acciari, and Carter.

O'Connor had a pretty good game, but he is in no way a top-six option. Beer leaguers have better hands.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
All of the youngsters played very well. Big pluses to:
Puustinen
Puljujarvi
Poulin
Gruden

Pulju was a mid-season thing, but I wonder what could have been if Puus, Poulin, and Gruden had been early-season staples over Harkins, Nieto, Acciari, and Carter.

O'Connor had a pretty good game, but he is in no way a top-six option. Beer leaguers have better hands.

He's got 11 points in 19 games since Jake went down. Not saying he's a sure fire top six forward, but his skill set is producing at a 47 point pace which is the same thing we've typically gotten from Zucker / Smith / Rakell in that role.

Puustinen and DOC have both produced 9 points in 19 games at 5v5 in that time period too.

Kinda funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad