GDT: Pens @ Isles, Battle of the All-Star goalies, who weren't originally All-Stars...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
6-3 doesn't represent how the game went to me. It was a lot closer than that.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Not smart there. MAF stinks this game. two really bad rebounds and control. But this defense hasn't helped his any. Letang is terrible and Ehrhoff can't put the puck on net to save his life. JR has some work to do. But the bad contracts of Scuderi, Kunitz, Dupuis are just killing this teams ability to make moves.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Problems with the roster remain obvious.
Scuds, terrible. Tanger doing dumb stuff as a #1D.

I don't think this team can turn the corner until the rest of the poop is flushed. Scuds needs to go. Adams/Sill needs to go.

Arcobello. A total non-factor. Bring Farnham back up plz.

Isles D and Halak isn't scary though. Add Horny and Comeau and this is a different hockey game.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Textbook how to lose a hockey game, pretty much every thing you can do wrong the Pens did it, from the goaltender on out.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Who cares about first anyways. Rather play the Caps than the Rangers. Let the Isles/Rangers beat each other up.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
This game has the Fleury playoff stamp of approval.

Imagine how good this team would be if Fleury just stopped every puck. I mean. WOW! Just think of it! If only Fleury just saved everything. I never thought of this until now. Christ. I wish that Fleury would get his **** together and just stop the pucks so that the defense, who are out to ****ing lunch on every goal, don't look so bad.

Beaunett

Dec 29, 2014
North
Now we know why Despres is getting the minutes he has. Because they're deserved. What does it take for Harrington to stop playing like this is the Buffalo Sabres. No "up" in his game tonight in a top division match.

BobCole

May 21, 2014
Letang's positive contributes grossly outweighed whatever negatives you could give him tonight. This was a very entertaining game that could have gone either way. We need to start finding ways to win games like this, but I'm not going to jump off of any ledges. The Isles are good competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad