Recalled/Assigned: Pens have recalled Harry Zolnierczyk from WBS and have placed James Neal on IR

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
so the pens have lost Letang to West Point's arduous obstacle course and Neal to the rigorous strain of non-competitive whiffle ball. good stuff, right here.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
This is terrific. Our top two wingers, best dman, and best goalie (IMO) are all out. Meanwhile, Gladams are playing in their 800th straight game. Gotta love it haha

BumFortyOne

Nov 13, 2006
Berkeley
This is terrific. Our top two wingers, best dman, and best goalie (IMO) are all out. Meanwhile, Gladams are playing in their 800th straight game. Gotta love it haha

They probably have Neal on IR retroactive to when he was hurt so he'll probably be able to come back as soon as he's good to go. But yeah, the injuries have already begun.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
This has to be LTIR because we have absolutely no cap space.

So I have a question. Can LTIR be retroactive to a specific date like regular IR? So Neal can come back in say four games instead of ten provided he's ready?

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Get the injuries out of the way early I guess. Crosby and Malkin stay healthy, Ill take it.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
I would assume if it's LTIR which it almost have to be it could be retroactive to the 4th, so the 4th of November, if that is the case.

LTIR is atleast 24 days and 10 games so if Neal was put on LTIR retroactively from the 4th, then he could return against the Hurricanes on 28th.

penguins2946*

Oh god our lineup is so bad today. Good thing the Oilers suck, Sid is going to get like 5 points.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009

I love Beau as much as the next guy, but calling him our second best winger is ridiculous.

I've seen Z a couple times in WBS. Good forechecker, brings some energy. He should be on the fourth line but that line really is playing well so why break it up. Hopefully he's on the third.

Evergreen

My fantasy team appreciates the team putting Neal on IR. As a Flyers fan, good luck with Zolniercyk! Guy is as dumb as they come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad