GDT: Pens Go to Disneyland. Puck Drop on the Pond @ 10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Apparently a family quarantined for that Corona came back to PA today

And I like the early years of the show 'big bang theory' even though just the thought of the actual big bang theory is such a joke that I'd expect to hear it from a 2 bit street magician... I still watch the show.

Get what I'm saying.....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
430 your time ... so you only have to do 1000 ish to make the game. Beats having to wait until 10 for it to start
Nah mate, I live on the west coast, when the Pens play in the East it's 4:30, when these wankers come to the West, it's 7-7:30pm, it was the one benefit of being on the west coast!

I used to hate it when the Pens played western conference teams back when I was in the east coast, 10-10:30pm was brutal.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Team has become so depressing. Such a waste of a season because of all these ridiculous injuries

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Nah mate, I live on the west coast, when the Pens play in the East it's 4:30, when these wankers come to the West, it's 7-7:30pm, it was the one benefit of being on the west coast!

I used to hate it when the Pens played western conference teams back when I was in the east coast, 10-10:30pm was brutal.

Yeah I know. Was my post confusing? I'm doing several things at once here.

I meant you got up at 430 your time (western) and only have to stay awake until 10, which isn't terrible. If you lived within eastern time and you woke at 430 you'd have to stay awake until 1am tonight to watch the full game. That'd be brutal.
You have a chance of staying up until 10 to watch the game, but if you had to pull a 1am'er to watch the game after waking up at 430am I'd say forget it!

---
Hey look, we already were reimbursed 50,000 sb bucks after we went all-in on our sb penguins bets tonight.
I should throw the other 50k on a bet too now.
UH OH. I'm getting a gambling bug...

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I don't think removing JJ from Letang's pairing and replacing him with Petts does anything to make the situation better. :laugh:

As big of a Riikola fan as I am, I don't think he's the answer either.

I don't think we have the answer until Dumo returns. Plain and simple, we're gonna have to take our lumps and hope for the best until Marino and Dumo return. Then we can actually ice a competent top-4 and our transition game/offense should return to its potential.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

I meant you got up at 430 your time (western) and only have to stay awake until 10, which isn't terrible. If you lived within eastern time and you woke at 430 you'd have to stay awake until 1am tonight to watch the full game. That'd be brutal.
You have a chance of staying up until 10 to watch the game, but if you had to pull a 1am'er to watch the game after waking up at 430am I'd say forget it!

---
Hey look, we already were reimbursed 50,000 sb bucks after we went all-in on our sb penguins bets tonight.

I created a monster. Forgive Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Brb, going to gamble that sweet 50k on the Raptors.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I don't think removing JJ from Letang's pairing and replacing him with Petts does anything to make the situation better. :laugh:

As big of a Riikola fan as I am, I don't think he's the answer either.

I don't think we have the answer until Dumo returns. Plain and simple, we're gonna have to take our lumps and hope for the best until Marino and Dumo return. Then we can actually ice a competent top-4 and our transition game/offense should return to its potential.

Thats Sullivan talk there.
Just who exactly are you.......................

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Thats Sullivan talk there.
Just who exactly are you.......................
I mean, it's reality. :laugh: Riikola's a good bottom pairing guy. He's probably fine on the middle pairing with someone like Marino. Getting minutes against the opposition's best for like 25min a game with Letang? Pretty unique situation and the only guy we have to fill that role is Dumo.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

---
Oh, yeah I've been up for too long. I had to drop my gf off at the airport for a work trip with her annoying boss, she's a wanker from Australia, can't trust those criminals, y'know what I mean, mate?

I am definitely sleeping in but the issue is staying awake.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I mean, it's reality. :laugh: Riikola's a good bottom pairing guy. He's probably fine on the middle pairing with someone like Marino. Getting minutes against the opposition's best for like 25min a game with Letang? Pretty unique situation and the only guy we have to fill that role is Dumo.

Not the Riikola part, well ok, yeah... the Riikola part too.
I mostly meant this:
"I don't think removing JJ from Letang's pairing and replacing him with Petts does anything to make the situation better."
As what merited the 'OK SULLIVAN' response.

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
If you think Pettersson would not be an improvement over Johnson on the top pairing I just have nothing to tell you tbh.

Like I don't think Pete is a top 4 defenceman but he's so much better than JJ.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad