Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
80.9k on the ducks by 2.

I don't know if you can remove the bet... my first time betting.

Can you change it willy nilly or do you need a mod or are you stuck with the bet once you made it?
It’s definitely a mistake, I was nowhere near the Anaheim betting area. I’m trying to get a Webmaster on it.

Reactions: LOGiK

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
80.9k on the ducks by 2.

I don't know if you can remove the bet... my first time betting.

Can you change it willy nilly or do you need a mod or are you stuck with the bet once you made it?
So for anyone who ever finds themselves in a similar situation where they have placed a bet in the wrong spot, or there’s a related technical issue, etc. The Member to contact is @Fenway

Matter already resolved. First class Administrators here.

Last edited:
Reactions: BillPrep

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Yeah, well we have to deal with crappy weather down here.

Wait a second....
18BF8E63-27BD-4336-B89E-BF2E50C71894.gif

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
So for anyone who ever finds themselves in a similar situation where they have placed a bet in the wrong spot, or there’s a related technical issue, etc. The Member to contact is @Fenway

Matter already resolved. First class Administrators here.

Now I don't see you for any wager.

Did they just return your bet and you have to bet again maybe?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I’m definitely going. Tickets are at 38 right now usually I pay around 50 for 2 Ducks tickets. Friday is probably effective the price though.

Are you counting ticket fees? I got two for 80 total, low end of upper bowl where pens shoot twice.

I found that pretty reasonable for the pens, they’re usually the highest ticket price out here

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Now I don't see you for any wager.

Did they just return your bet and you have to bet again maybe?
Yes. They could return it because no one else bet & it was early enough. I’ll set my bet from a computer, not my f***ing phone this time though lol

Reactions: LOGiK

kladorf2005

Apr 20, 2018
Are you counting ticket fees? I got two for 80 total, low end of upper bowl where pens shoot twice.

I found that pretty reasonable for the pens, they’re usually the highest ticket price out here
There are no fees for the buyer on tickpick. I see $32 as the lowest price in upper bowl right now. Row M and in the corner though. Not the best seats by any stretch of the imagination

But then again, there's no such thing as a bad seat for an NHL game

Reactions: Ginger Papa

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
There are no fees for the buyer on tickpick. I see $32 as the lowest price in upper bowl right now. Row M and in the corner though. Not the best seats by any stretch of the imagination

But then again, there's no such thing as a bad seat for an NHL game

Yeah. I actually like going higher up for NHL games. I enjoy watching the play develop and play away from the puck.

Worst seats possible:

behind players bench - obstruction galore with the players / coaches
Penalty box: multiple glass obstructions
First few rows near the boards: glass obstruction
Behind the net: players get in the way of sight as well as the low perspective makes seeing opposing net play very difficult.

Best seats:
first row of the 2nd tier.
Anywhere else between the blue lines.

Thats my choice when I go to games.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Flyers will probably pass the Pens up in the standings by the time the Pens game starts tonight.

Pens need to get going and start winning some games.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Flyers will probably pass the Pens up in the standings by the time the Pens game starts tonight.

Flyers kind of came out of nowhere this season. They have been mediocre for a bit so I've not payed them attention like I used to. Capitals replaced Philly as PE#1. (for me at least)

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015

Idk the rangers have won 9 out of their last ten. And they are making a push for a wildcard. With columbus and carolina falling the rangers smell blood.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Flyers kind of came out of nowhere this season. They have been mediocre for a bit so I've not payed them attention like I used to. Capitals replaced Philly as PE#1. (for me at least)

The Flyers scare me more then the Caps this year, the Caps don't play def and I don't think you can just flip a switch and play def when the playoffs start.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Idk the rangers have won 9 out of their last ten. And they are making a push for a wildcard. With columbus and carolina falling the rangers smell blood.

Yeah, it's not a guarantee win for the Flyers

But considering the NYR are on a back to back and the Flyers are 22-5-4 at home I like the Flyers chances tonight.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
The Flyers scare me more then the Caps this year, the Caps don't play def and I don't think you can just flip a switch and play def when the playoffs start.

I feel your fears.
My personal teams I'm fearful of as playoff opponents are the Islanders and the Bruins.
That my change as we get closer to the eos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad