Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
img_4752-jpg.327203

Scratched: Zach Trotman, Sam Lafferty
Injured: Nick Bjugstad (core muscle surgery), Brian Dumoulin (ankle surgery), Jake Guentzel (shoulder), John Marino (facial surgery), Zach Aston-Reese (lower body)

IMG_4450.GIF

Projected lineup

Scratched: David Backes
Injured: Cam Fowler (lower body), Erik Gudbranson (upper body), Hampus Lindholm (upper body)
633209D5-ED79-4286-9FFC-CBFAFEEE5370.gif

Parody of the Black Sabbath classic
'War Pigs"

Yinzer fans gather in Honda Center
Far away from the late Pittsburgh Winter
All hoping for the Ducks destruction
From Depth of the Pens roster construction
On the ice the bodies hurling
As flow of the game keeps turning
Love and cheering to our kind
Goals, hits and fights blow our f**king minds...
Oh Lord yeah!

Deslauriers game is fading away

Rowney's skill level is the same
Rough and dumb like a rock on the ice

Hope we take advantage this game, yeah.

Time will tell on their retooling now
Are they for real rebuilding on the fly
Still one of the dirtiest teams in the whole league
No suspensions, Parros I wonder why? Yeah

Now in shootout, Clock stops running,
Players share where they should be gunning.
No more Defense have the power
Skills Competition has struck the hour
First up Getzlaf, Murray's glove comes calling
Next is Sid but Gibson stops him sprawling
Another two rounds, nothing goes in
But then comes Rusty burying it for a Pens WIN!!
Oh Lord, yeah!

Last edited:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
End the losing streak. I don't care how they do it. We can worry about whether or not they're playing "the right way" once we get back in the win column.

Potentially losing 2 out of 3 (or possibly 3 out of 3) on this California road trip will be such a waste of the games in hand we have over the division opponents.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Washington just lost. 2 games in hand, 4 points back. Have the ROW advantage if we clean up here in Cali. Can still win this f***ing division.
Let's go boys.

Regulation wins is the first tiebreaker, not the combined ROW category. So actually even if the Pens win both games in hand, Washington gets the division based on them having more regulation wins.

Edit: Should say Washington will still be in the lead, since obviously the season isn't done yet.

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Regulation wins is the first tiebreaker, not the combined ROW category. So actually even if the Pens win both games in hand, Washington gets the division based on them having more regulation wins.

Edit: Should say Washington will still be in the lead, since obviously the season isn't done yet.
Ah good call. Forgot they changed the tiebreakers last summer.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
from our friends at Pensburgh...yikes...shows the lack of scoring talent we have without Jake...

“Bad season for Anaheim, but don’t let the full season stats fool you, they’ve been decent in the last month+ since the All-star break scoring 2.80 goals/game in the last 15 games they’ve played. By contrast, the Pens only have 2.83 goals/game in the same span.”

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Can I hit the panic button if we lose to the Ducks? Or is it still too early? How soon is too soon to invite my friend Johnny Walker to help me out? What does the manual tell us to do in these situations...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
A couple of teams on snides right now in the nhl and the Penguins are one of them...

I hope they get off that train today...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Freaking 10h30 games.

Probably won't watch even if it is on a Friday night. I hate these Western trips :laugh:

I KNOW!

I've been thinking about tonights game since last game.
I'm trying to sort out whether or not to do some running around I want to do in the afternoon earlier than I normally do so I can squeeze in stuff I want to do -and- be home in time to watch the penguins.
If I don't have enough time today, I was thinking that is fine I'll just do everything tomorrow evening, but EHHH NOPE there is another 10 pm penguins game. So. ****!

Stuff I normally do in the evening -- basically all my leisure fun stuff -- is back-to-back screwed to watch these late penguins games.

I don't mind going out of my way to watch penguins games at all, but to watch the disaster penguins is where I struggle on what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->