Post-Game Talk: Pens get outplayed|going to game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguins2946*

big-nuke-o.gif

We will lose game 7 and hopefully then blow up our team.

Roksta

Jul 27, 2011
Good job to our captain showing how to choke to the whole team. GG Fleury for being Fleury.

May 10, 2010
If Dan isn't canned after this season it will mean the Pens are the new Pirates where losing is completely acceptable.

Keeping Shero himself is inexcusable.

He has already watched his Chosen Ones of Orpik, Fleury, Bylsma, Letang, etc fail in the same way repeatedly as well as blowing a previous series lead of 3-1, something which rarely happens, without doing anything about it.

He has failed to acquire his top centers legit complementary wingers.

He made a team with a system predicated on speed as slow as he possibly could before the 2013 playoffs. He acquired a hall of fame right winger and did nothing to enforce him playing right wing, and then rewarded his coach for failing in his usage: tacit approval of said usage.

He has failed all around. He doesn't know how to build a winner. He doesn't know how to build around his superstar centers. He thinks Scuderi and Eaton are better to have than Despres.

He should go down with the ship, not scapegoat Bylsma. He already had his chance to do that and chose against it. Rallied against it. Championed Bylsma to Mario with a magnificent Powerpoint presentation (like a total corporate noob, ready to stand up there and read it word for word with a patented Bylsma stutter and slurp). He needs to go.

"Through 2013, teams have trailed 3-1 in a best-of-seven series 264 times. Only 25 times has the trailing team comeback to win the series." -http://www.puckreport.com/2009/04/nhl-playoff-comebacks-trailing-3-1.html

We're about to do it twice in 4 years.

How is that NOT a firing? It is complete, total, and utter failure and this time he doesn't get to boohoo about having 2 superstars out that he sets up to fail when they're in anyway.

I'm freakin' giddy I didn't watch this regular season and am emotionally divorced from this for a year now, and can just watch this playoffs play out with sheer bemusement instead of the misery of a fan. I'll save that for when management is cleaned out and Mario shows he gives a damn about winning and decides to install a coach and GM who run a system and acquire personnel meant for playoff hockey, but I won't hold my breath for the guy who ran Scotty Bowman out of town, setting up the 0-fer Cups for the rest of his career.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
+ if we lose he will be fired
also I like tuuurrtles

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
I switched to the Wild game and missed the last minute of the game, what happened with Neal?

Roksta

Jul 27, 2011
Has any superstar ever quit as thoroughly as Crosby did these playoffs?

No, even Ovechkin would've done much better against the Rags. Sidney Crosby is lazy and let his team down. Very embarassing to have this guy has captain.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
++++ GoT to watch
+++++++++++++++++ They lost by less

They suck, they're embarrassing and this organization should be ashamed. A game 7 loss with no changes being made after is just what the doctor ordered.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Incredibly embarrassing effort. MAF should have been pulled in the 3rd to give him some rest, probably won't matter but it can't hurt. Bylsma is a clown pretending to be a coach, clueless idiot I can't believe he still has a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad