Post-Game Talk: Pens @ Flames: Classic Sully Pens

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
My biggest complaints of Dubas thus far:

Graves signing
Harkins waiver claim
Phillips waiver claim
Failure to change coaching (Not allowed?)
Failure to try and shakeup/spark the team with midseason trade.

Perhaps he'll make some waves this week.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Sorry, but this is downright ridiculous.

Lemieux's last playoff appearance was the year he came back, 2000-01. He missed the postseason the last four years of his career.

Gretzky missed the playoffs his last two years with the Rangers. The Rangers had 68 points and 77 points in those two seasons, so it wasn't even close.

Didn't do anything to their respective legacies.
Figured this would be a "you're wrong and here's why" post. Those are the only kind I get from you.

Anyways, I personally believe that Sid and Geno failing to win a round for a 7 year stretch (after 2025 concludes) hurts their legacy. People take them less seriously.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Figured this would be a "you're wrong and here's why" post. Those are the only kind I get from you.

Anyways, I personally believe that Sid and Geno failing to win a round for a 7 year stretch (after 2025 concludes) hurts their legacy. People take them less seriously.
Gretzky won his last Cup in 1988. He reached the Cup final once more with Los Angeles in 1993 and the conference final once more with the Rangers in 1997. That's it.

Lemieux won his last Cup in 1992. He never made the Cup final again and made the conference final just twice more (1996 and 2001).

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Gretzky won his last Cup in 1988. He reached the Cup final once more with Los Angeles in 1993 and the conference final once more with the Rangers in 1997. That's it.

Lemieux won his last Cup in 1992. He never made the Cup final again and made the conference final just twice more (1996 and 2001).
This is a boring conversation. Who cares what people think? We know what Sid is. All that matters.

Reactions: domaug

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
f*** this guy

mike.jpg

oops wrong thread but f*** that guy in particular

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad