Post-Game Talk: Pens dominate Ducks, 3-2, NHL considering contraction probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Probably just a case of burn out from complaining about the night before. Because from the sounds of it, a lot of the same issues from the San Jose game were present against Anaheim. So maybe folks didn't feel like repeating themselves a day later.

Nothing more to be said. Just hope for this team to collapse so Bylsma gets fired at this point, because I know that's a ton more likely than us actually winning another cup.

(this isn't to say I'm not going to be happy if they prove me wrong)

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
If anyone needs any further proof of how the whole organization is connected to DB., I just read in one of the blogs how up and down the line, from Wheeling on up, how they employ the same system.Have to give them credit, the really believe in what they do.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
If anyone needs any further proof of how the whole organization is connected to DB., I just read in one of the blogs how up and down the line, from Wheeling on up, how they employ the same system.Have to give them credit, the really believe in what they do.

I really don't think the system is as much of a problem as them refusing to adjust when things aren't going their way, and Bylsma being incapable of getting his players to actually stay disciplined within the system.

Rico Fatastic

Jul 28, 2002
I feel like there are more than enough legitimate criticisms to be levied against Dan Bylsma that we don't need to twist every little facet of the organization into reasons why Bylsma is a narcissistic sociopath who should be burned at the stake. The Penguins organization has been doing it that way for a long time; definitely during Therien's time with the team and probably well before that as well. The idea is to make the transition from one level to the next as seamless as possible. You can't have every AHL'er who gets a call-up needing to start from scratch learning the Penguins' system. I'm fairly certain most organizations use the same system for the NHL team and minor league teams these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad