Post-Game Talk: Pens/Devils - Solidifying that top 10 pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
At least the penguins outshot and out hit the Devils tonight (LOL). Another game tonight with the penguins started out flat, Geno will another lazy stupid penalty and start, wash, and rinse uninspired hockey.

Last edited:
Reactions: canadianguy77

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
The boys are slowly all falling in line with the mission objective:
4fc84077f5bb92811af12b37642a94fcc919c9dc.gif

Mike Sullivan, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
s-l1600.jpg

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Geno might be cooked, but 80% of this team is dead anyway. The next three games are at Dallas, Colorado and vs Carolina. 3 more losses coming up and after that they might just give up. Hopefully they just cement the best pick the rest of the way. This team would be a joke in playoffs anyway, no business being there.

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024
Honestly kinda funny that this is the worst the East has looked since like 2008 and they still missed despite having a 80% chance before the All Star break.
That 2008 run to game six of the SCF was such an amazing season.

*sigh*

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
3 point game tonight for Guentzal. Seems like Jarvis is an adequate replacement for Crosby, who may not even finish the season at ppg

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
I still cannot believe that Dubas is thinking about bring back Carter next season. Please penguins and finish in the top ten at the end of the season before the draft lottery.

Interview with Jake Guentzel now after another Carolina win, he was asked what is making that team so good and succesful. He said, "there is obviously a lot of good players and this team is so well coached." Don´t remember him saying that in his eight Penguins years once. He is loving it in Carolina already.
Great for Jake. I would love to be in Caroilna too away from Sully, Reiden and Dubas.

the penitent

Feb 20, 2023
I still cannot believe that Dubas is thinking about bring back Carter next season. Please penguins and finish in the top ten at the end of the season before the draft lottery.
Wait - is this being reported? If he does, it's beyond a fireable offense.

the penitent

Feb 20, 2023
Last week Dubas told the press he is open on bring back Carter.
Good Lord - is this part of his plan to make the team younger?? He should be seizing the opportunity to jettison at least one completely washed, lumbering center. If only now they could get rid of the other one.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
We need to defend better. We don’t have the goaltending or the offense to play like that.

Reactions: Andy99

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
NO way Carter is back as Dubas was saying GM speak. Wanted to keep Carter from being 100 percent indifferent. Now Dubas isn't stupid here and was dealt a limited roster with Rust, Rakell and age in Geno. But no question Acciari hasn't been the edge player he signed. Dubas will change what he can and continue the restocking of prospects. I have to think Rust will not wave his NMC and will be gone after next year. Karlsson will be gone as his contract and RD PP will be attractive to a contender. Sid has to either believe things will turn around or he is gone. Geno is here contractually next year but Pens will move him after next year with a salary of 3 million. Sullivan has to go and FSG can't be blind to his lack of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad