Post-Game Talk: Pens @ Avs | Digital Adventure | 6:00 PM MST | Sunday April 6th

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I saw Frei tweeting about it this morning. Are people really upset because they didn't get to see Crosby? I feel for the people who bought tickets to watch him but the Pens aren't obligated to play him.

I don't feel bad, I think it's hilarious. I mean as a fan of hockey I'd be a little disappointed not to see Sid but I care about the Avs MUCH more and would welcome the better chance to win so if people are in that boat then I understand. But those who bought tickets to primarily see Sid or root for the Pens can Eff off, that's what you get for bandwagoning in another city. And late in the season in April, use your brains.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Why is it a dick move?

I really need to point this out?

Because people didn't pay to see Crosby sitting in the press box. They didn't pay to have Bylsma and the Pens flat-out lie and call it an "injury" scratch. I can totally see why they did what they did, but that doesn't mean it was necessarily the right thing to do.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I really need to point this out?

Because people didn't pay to see Crosby sitting in the press box. They didn't pay to have Bylsma and the Pens flat-out lie and call it an "injury" scratch. I can totally see why they did what they did, but that doesn't mean it was necessarily the right thing to do.

Didn't they pay to see their own team play?

I'd call it a dick move if the Pens did this to their own fans for a home game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad