Post-Game Talk: Pens @ Avs | Digital Adventure | 6:00 PM MST | Sunday April 6th

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Your right but I hope Roy don't scratched Mack by the end of season

I actually hope he does for a game or two for some rest.

I'd like to see some call-ups get a chance here. Resting Hejda and playing Wilson should be a no-brainer on Defence.

Calling up Sgarbossa and Agozzino could be an idea, although I think DVG and Olver are higher up on the chart.
With McLeod coming back, I could see 2-3 players getting rest here and there, like ROR, Mack, Staz and Gabe.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario

I'd like to see some call-ups get a chance here. Resting Hejda and playing Wilson should be a no-brainer on Defence.

Calling up Sgarbossa and Agozzino could be an idea, although I think DVG and Olver are higher up on the chart.
With McLeod coming back, I could see 2-3 players getting rest here and there, like ROR, Mack, Staz and Gabe.

Is DVG healthy now?

viach

Aug 5, 2007

Personally, I just hope he does for players not name Mack...guy like ROR, Stazz, Landy....
Mack is going to play all season games and I would like other great performances like vs St Louis to safe the Calder race against Palat.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Sucks to lose the shootout but that 1 point they gained could be very important.

Bordeleau looks good as a 3rd liner.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I have no interest in resting players. They need to keep playing.

I 100% agree. Everything is still up for grabs. The next 2 games are very winnable, followed by two tough teams... that might be resting players themselves. Going 3-1 or 4-0 to finish is within reach. That gives the Avs a legitimate chance at #1 in the division (I think the Blues could lose at least 2 games - Stars and Wings being fairly likely)

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
The only game I would want guys resting is against Anaheim since those games always turn into a **** show.

I dont wamt anyone getting injured when Anaheim decides to goon it up again.

badtakemachine

Dec 20, 2002
Nice job by Fleury taking a shot at his own team's fan. Even when he steals a game like today, he does something awkward.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So like I said, I didn't watch the game, but I'm seeing all over Twitter that Duchene didn't participate in the "Jersey Off Our Back" promotion after the game...is that true?

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
So like I said, I didn't watch the game, but I'm seeing all over Twitter that Duchene didn't participate in the "Jersey Off Our Back" promotion after the game...is that true?

Yes, it's true. Literally everyone else did. Avs made a nice vid of it, I'll post in the media thread. Why is it all over twitter?

Yes DVG is healthy. The only real prospect or anyone that's played with the Avs that's hurt right now is Hunwick.

I think the only game anyone might rest in is Anaheim, too.

captaincheese

The BillDozer ~ PS4
Nov 1, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
Yes, it's true. Literally everyone else did. Avs made a nice vid of it, I'll post in the media thread. Why is it all over twitter?

Yes DVG is healthy. The only real prospect or anyone that's played with the Avs that's hurt right now is Hunwick.

By everyone else, do you mean all of the other remaining IR guys, Tanguay, PAP, Sarich?

badtakemachine

Dec 20, 2002
Yep, everyone on the roster. So clearly Matt wasn't there or else he would have too.

I've never hurt my MCL (so just a guess) but maybe he just couldn't walk yet, especially on a sketchy rug on ice? PAP seemed fine, but of course he's much farther along in his recovery.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Oh yeah, nothing wrong with him not being there, which is why I wonder it's all over twitter? I just also get the sense he's wasn't even there at all. Which obviously whatever's best for his recovery is what he needs to do.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Oh yeah, nothing wrong with him not being there, which is why I wonder it's all over twitter? I just also get the sense he's wasn't even there at all. Which obviously whatever's best for his recovery is what he needs to do.

I think it's "all over Twitter" (probably a bad choice of words on my part earlier) because he was asked, Dater was asked, Boulding was asked and I even think Chambers was asked why he didn't participate and no one has given an answer until Boulding this morning and his response was still basically an "I don't know".

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I think it's "all over Twitter" (probably a bad choice of words on my part earlier) because he was asked, Dater was asked, Boulding was asked and I even think Chambers was asked why he didn't participate and no one has given an answer until Boulding this morning and his response was still basically an "I don't know".

Nobody probably wanted to ask because it would sound critical, and everyone knows he would want to be there if he could.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Really? Sarich looks by far the slowest on the team to me.

Holden is okay if he has enough time to get moving (i.e., the "rush") but his acceleration and ability to maneuver in the defensive zone are laughable.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I love how the Pens sitting players is a thing on the main board.

I saw Frei tweeting about it this morning. Are people really upset because they didn't get to see Crosby? I feel for the people who bought tickets to watch him but the Pens aren't obligated to play him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad