GDT: Pens at Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Glass skates around in the offensive zone like a chicken with his head cut off on his shift with Sutter and Bennett.

Fleury . . . Wings announcers actually said he WOULDN'T try something that dumb during the regular season. ROFL.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Not even going to touch on Despres . . . :cry:

As for the 4th line, agreed wholeheartedly. My preferred 4th line:

Sill-Vitale-Z . . . that's what a 4th line is SUPPOSED to be.

Agreed on that 4th line. They also would control the puck more than Glass/Adams ever could.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Agreed on that 4th line. They also would control the puck more than Glass/Adams ever could.

Sill-Vitale-Z would be a true energy line.

Seriously, you've got Sid, Dupuis, Sutter, Sill, Kunitz, even Geno to kill penalties. You need to save every dime you can under the cap. It's just a joke what's coming. Glass and Adams as fixtures, Vitale and Jeffrey alternating starts at C.

Oh, stunning, Glass couldn't come up with it in that puck battle . . .

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
That looks like a great decision if he gets there first, not the worst thing I have seen from him tbh. I get we are all jumping on the first chance we have to kick him while he's down, but he's played a good game so far.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

Seriously, you've got Sid, Dupuis, Sutter, Sill, Kunitz, even Geno to kill penalties. You need to save every dime you can under the cap. It's just a joke what's coming. Glass and Adams as fixtures, Vitale and Jeffrey alternating starts at C.

Don't worry... Vitale has outshined Glass on the PK by far, too. I don't know if I can make it a full season of Bylsmagic.

MonsterSurge

Nov 14, 2011

That would be fantastic.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Tanner Glass is laughing on the bench because he knows he has a roster spot no matter what the **** he does.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
As bad as that was by Fleury (and it was bad), that's almost equally awful by Engelland.

With all the focus on Fleury and Glass, I'd be remiss if I didn't add that the words 'equally awful' and 'Engelland' are not exactly out of place when regularly used in the same sentence.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
That looks like a great decision if he gets there first, not the worst thing I have seen from him tbh. I get we are all jumping on the first chance we have to kick him while he's down, but he's played a good game so far.

He made like three real saves and then gives up that one. That's a good game now?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Don't worry... Vitale has outshined Glass on the PK by far, too. I don't know if I can make it a full season of Bylsmagic.

Forgot Vitale . . . can't breath now, as if Darth Vitale were reaching out to me from the force.

Kunitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Off topic but noticed A. Almquist in the penalties. I thought it said 'almost interference' and had Cooke flashbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad