GDT: Pens at Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
We will see how the roster shakes out, but Z outshines the entire 4th line today. So has Vitale. I will literally go insane if those 2 do not have a spot.

And I will also go crazy if Despres is in AHL.

zhenyas most fly rep

May 3, 2009
breizh
The problem with Juice always has been that he's really, really streaky. If the other parts of his game stay like they can be, then it won't be as big a deal.

Well he's never played on a line with that kind of consistent producer before. (Not sure if he was on a line with Staal and then again Staal hasn't been known for his consistency these past few years)
And then, there's not been much to enjoy and look forward to as a Pens fan lately so I'll take that.:p:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
**** the PP is moving the puck nicely in the zone this time against the AHL guys. :sarcasm:

MonsterSurge

Nov 14, 2011
We will see how the roster shakes out, but Z outshines the entire 4th line today. So has Vitale. I will literally go insane if those 2 do not have a spot.

Victory and Scrabs need to be out there. It would be the most irritating line in hockey. You could always call up Farnham to complete it.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Not even going to touch on Despres . . . :cry:

As for the 4th line, agreed wholeheartedly. My preferred 4th line:

Sill-Vitale-Z . . . that's what a 4th line is SUPPOSED to be.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Well he's never played on a line with that kind of consistent producer before. (Not sure if he was on a line with Staal and then again Staal hasn't been known for his consistency these past few years)
And then, there's not been much to enjoy and look forward to as a Pens fan lately so I'll take that.:p:

Fair point, which is why I cautioned that we need to see how the rest of Juice's game translates with Geno and Neal when he's gone cold in the goal scoring department.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
I just turned on a preseason game for the first time and saw Fleury on his stomach at the top of the circle while he was scored on.

Seems about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad