Pre-Game Talk: Pens at CBJ, Game 3. Does anything matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
https://twitter.com/emptynetters/status/458280518434684928

Bylsma: (Paraphrased) Top two line need to be better.

I'v learned that you actually need to listen to DB and come away with your own opinion what he is saying, your tweet and my tweet are kind of saying two different things.

Rorabaugh is the biggest apologist out there. He's a punk hack blogger. If he says paraphrased, that means he made it sound better to make Bylsma sound less like an idiot.

penguins2946*

Rorabaugh is the biggest apologist out there. He's a punk hack blogger. If he says paraphrased, that means he made it sound better to make Bylsma sound less like an idiot.

The word for word quote from Bylsma tweeted by DK was "I don't think we need them (Sid and Geno) to score. We have a lot of talent on our top two lines, and we need all of them to score".

So Molinari is taking the first stupid quote and ignoring the 2nd correct statement but Rorabaugh is ignoring the first stupid quote and only saying the 2nd correct quote.

SaintLouHaintBlue

Have another donut
Feb 22, 2014
Michigan
I think the penguins need to win this series, with the obvious pieces going forward playing really well.

We can go out in blaze of glory against Philadelphia or Boston for all I care.

On a completely unrelated note - I had a dream two nights ago that PK subban was benched for two shifts, after taking a bad penalty. He then wore a sandwich board and skated around the ice, protesting MT's decision, and (if I remember correctly) took a delay of game penalty.

Does this dream mean anything?

MrBurghundy

Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
The word for word quote from Bylsma tweeted by DK was "I don't think we need them (Sid and Geno) to score. We have a lot of talent on our top two lines, and we need all of them to score".

So Molinari is taking the first stupid quote and ignoring the 2nd correct statement but Rorabaugh is ignoring the first stupid quote and only saying the 2nd correct quote.

So basically exactly what I thought. He edited it to make Bylsma sound better.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
get AT LEAST adams off this mother ****ing god damn piss ass ****ing **** team..

Beating a dead horse I know, but there is nothing more infuriating than seeing this piece of **** on the ice all night. Engelland or Scrabbles would be a huge upgrade over him.

Do i even bother to watch tonight?

yes i'll watch. ugh.

MrBurghundy

Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
What's the ****ing point if it means Glass is on the 3rd line?

No clue why Megna isn't on the 3rd line. Sutter plays better with guys who can actually cycle the puck, and Megna does just that. Plus Sutter plays better when he's paired with faster guys, and that's Megna too.

At this point I don't even give a ****.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'll miss probably most or all of the first period due to work. I hope that by the time I get home we're not already way in the hole.

Usually when I can't watch the games we do very well, so I'm hoping that trend will continue.

I just don't have it in me to root against the Pens even though I want Bylsma gone. I'd still rather us win a cup, flaws and all, than see us go out like punks. Being a sports fan isn't always about logic, I guess.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
He was always a physical player, which is why last season I was arguing with some lunk heads who insisted he was this soft, perimeter player.

Don't misunderstand. I'm a huge BB fan, and have always thought him to be gritty, but they seem to want him to be a grinder. That's my issue.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Don't misunderstand. I'm a huge BB fan, and have always thought him to be gritty, but they seem to want him to be a grinder. That's my issue.

Well, uh, I mean... they want to be a grinding team (that doesn't even grind), so what do you expect? :sarcasm:

But yeah, he was getting boarding majors and **** while at DU, so it's not like this physical game just happened once he got to the pros.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
get AT LEAST adams off this mother ****ing god damn piss ass ****ing **** team..

Beating a dead horse I know, but there is nothing more infuriating than seeing this piece of **** on the ice all night. Engelland or Scrabbles would be a huge upgrade over him.

Do i even bother to watch tonight?

yes i'll watch. ugh.

I know how you feel. I've suppressed my frustration when watching Gladams, but it boiled over Saturday night and I blew up. Scrabbles would be a better player if he didn't use a stick since it doesn't seem to serve any function in his hands, but he's still better than Adams. But I've watched far worse Pens teams and I'll continue to watch this one too.

penguins2946*

So basically exactly what I thought. He edited it to make Bylsma sound better.

Yeah basically. He's ignoring the stupid comments by Bylsma, then mocks people who have a problem with either DB or Shero. Have you ever seen his #FireShero tweets after any former penguin scores? He's an ass.

MrBurghundy

Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Yeah basically. He's ignoring the stupid comments by Bylsma, then mocks people who have a problem with either DB or Shero. Have you ever seen his #FireShero tweets after any former penguin scores? He's an ass.

Oh yeah, he's well documented in our earlier media discussion thread.

zhenyas most fly rep

May 3, 2009
breizh
Gibbons only had 1:35 of shorthanded ice time since the start of the series but his speed will be sorely missed on the pk.
Adams and Glass can't keep up with the puck movement of Jacket's PP. rendering their shot blocking ability mostly useless.
Since this ability is probably the only reason Bylsma use them so much on the pk..:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad