Pre-Game Talk: Pens at CBJ, Game 3. Does anything matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Anyway, here's the Jackets lineup from the morning skate:

Jenner-Johansen-Skille
Calvert-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Foligno-Anisimov-Umberger
MacKenzie-Letestu-Comeau

Prout-Johnson
Murray-Wizniewski
Nikitib-Savard

I don't think he will, but if Horton comes back and plays with Johansen and Jenner, we're royally boned.

Umm... their line up looks ****ing good! Lol. If they had ONE star, they'd be solid.

StutzlesTapeJob

Dec 22, 2008
Going to be interesting to see how crazy Lumbus goes for everything Dubi does tonight, and how much fire that adds to the game. Can't wait until we see the response from....

Wait a minute...

Some thoughts on turning this around:
- Using the flying V on the power play
- new 2nd line of Conner, Geno, Adams, and Pyatt paired with one defenseman
- that one D man is Mark Eaton, brought back yet again to play a generically ineffective game
- we move to a innovative 2-1-2 system where Letang plays midfield/ice
- Bylsma stops eating ice cream with chicks from columbus, cancels the air bylsma loafer (for kids who want to promote pointless grinders), and burns a life-size cardboard cutout of himself in the locker room to do away with distractions
- 2x more cross ice passes
- GOC wakes up today, and the pain.....is gone. Adams gives up his place on the team to join the coaching staff and draws up the perfect teamwork play.
- something about a shrinking sphincter

ive seen at least half of these work before.

penguins2946*

Umm... their line up looks ****ing good! Lol. If they had ONE star, they'd be solid.

I don't think I'm alone in believing this, but if Columbus had Horton healthy on the top line, we'd lose this series. Combination of being more desperate, being built for the playoffs and actually giving a damn.

themethod7

Jan 25, 2013
NWPA
Don't misunderstand. I'm a huge BB fan, and have always thought him to be gritty, but they seem to want him the team to be a grinders. That's my issue.

"We don't want to be a skill team, we want to be a grind team." - Dan Bylsma

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
I don't think I'm alone in believing this, but if Columbus had Horton healthy on the top line, we'd lose this series. Combination of being more desperate, being built for the playoffs and actually giving a damn.

Imagine Horton on the top line instead of Jack ****ing Skille :laugh:

But you can tell Lumbus wants it bad. And like you said they're built for the playoffs.

I'll guess 4-2 CBJ, no empty net goal either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad