Post-Game Talk: Pens 6, Sens 5: Kunitz, Kunitz, Kunitz

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
One dominates... They can have the same number of points but one is elite.. One hurts your team.

He has looked better in 2016 but in the end its Kessel... A far cry from Patrick Kane.

But ... you just said the reason you compared Kessel and Berezin was their games are similar-- warts and all, not their actual production. So why are you now saying Kessel and Kane are different because Kane is producing more?

Which is it? Is it how they play or is it the number of points they score?

If it's points, then Kessel compares a lot more favorably to Kane than Berezin does to Kessel. If it's play style, then why can a team win Cups with Kane but not with Kessel?

Also, aside from this year, I can't see how you can say Kane dominates any more so than Kessel did prior. Kane's the better stickhandler/passer, but Kessel's the better goal scorer. Ultimately Kane IS the better player. But the comparison between the two is much more apt than your attempt to compare Kessel and Berezin.

Matsun

Aug 15, 2010
Weird seeing MAF like that again, but feels awesome that the team can actually bail him out for once.
I was talking about how the Pens TV presented the highlights. Try and watch it without having a seizure. I dare you.
As someone that does infact have epilepsy (and is in no way or shape associated with Pens TV) I can say that their highlights didn't cause a seizure.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
I'm hating the new gamecenter nhl.tv whatever. It's slower, spazzes out on commercial breaks and resets and it takes forever for highlights to come up. ARGH! It's so frustrating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad