Post-Game Talk: Pens 6, Sens 5: Kunitz, Kunitz, Kunitz

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Sid was awesome, but Kunitz is the best player in hockey. Loved his work in the last 3 minutes of the game.

Tonight, Fleury and Anderson got into a hot tub time machine and transported themselves to the 2012 Pens-Flyers series.

EDIT: Forgot to add how incredible Kunitz is.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Boy interesting to see MAF's body language. He just isn't happy. I love seeing him take that accountability.

Someone keep an eye on his PG comments. He's a pure leader and I know he'll bounce back.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Ok, so like, I have some faith in Fleury, but I never expected to see THIS again.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Fleury was due for a bad game. At least everyone who thought this team was just a product of Fleury are wrong.

We have half a forward group if Fehr's out longterm.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Anyone else have issues with GCL/NHL.TV in the last 4 minutes or so? Seemed to choke down and keep loading, got way behind and wouldn't come in HD. Thought maybe it was on my end, but browsing and whatnot are fast as usual...

--I mean, on NHL.TV there is still 30 seconds left...

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Anyone else have issues with GCL/NHL.TV in the last 4 minutes or so? Seemed to choke down and keep loading, got way behind and wouldn't come in HD. Thought maybe it was on my end, but browsing and whatnot are fast as usual...

Yep. It stopped after 6-5

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Pens playing like the Pens teams of old - high paced offense. Controlled the whole game, PP looked lethal, Sid and Malkin were deadly.

If not for Fleury having a brutal game, this is 6-1 or 6-2.

Good game though. it was fun tuning in. Out of the 10 or so Pens games I've watched this year, this was by far the most entertaining. The other 9 were highly lethargic and boring to watch.

Sincerely,

A Sabres Fan.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Sid was awesome, but Kunitz is the best player in hockey. Loved his work in the last 3 minutes of the game.

Tonight, Fleury and Anderson got into a hot tub time machine and transported themselves to the 2012 Pens-Flyers series.

EDIT: Forgot to add how incredible Kunitz is.

Who are the 5 greatest hockey players in the world? Think about it: Kunitz, Kunitz, Kunitz, Kunitz and Kunitz.

CiFBRr.gif

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Well that certainly wasn't boring now was it?

Crazy game to start the post break stretch.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Sidney Crosby is still the best player in the world.

Chris Kunitz is not.

Rough night for Fleury.

Scoring goals is fun.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I'll say this about Sullivan, at least Sullivan hockey isn't boring.

Anyways, Sid was obviously awesome. Wilson was under-the-radar very good. And thank God for Matt Cullen.

On the flip side, Flower had a real rough night, but Kessel may have been even worse. This might be the first time I thought Kessel was bad enough to single out, but he sure was.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014

--I mean, on NHL.TV there is still 30 seconds left...

Same over here.

And I could only access it as a native 'Burgher via VPN. They closed down Smart DNS like Unblock-us.

MLB.tv sucks.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Kunitz and his over-inflated sense of self can go **** himself. +Great game from Crosby. Could've had 6 or 7 points tonight.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
- MAF was garbage. He's been our MVP this year though, so it's hard to fault the guy for a stinker even if his poor decision-making was the only reason why the Sens were in this game.

+ Hagelin and Cullen: The Hounds Of Love.

+ Sid going full Sid

+ The AHL guys

+ PMDs

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
+++ Sid: Seriously one of the best games I've seen from #87. He's a bad ass. I loved everything about his game today. He was dominant. Absolutely loved Sid's game.

+ Geno/Kessel/Hags: Really solid game by this line. Liked what they did and liked their chemistry. They just need a little more focus on defense.

+ Rust/Cullen: Both guys played very well. Thought Cullen was a beast. He took a beating and kept going. Idk what his faceoffs were but he really was focused and won some key ones. As for Rust - he's an NHL player. Love what he's bringing right now.

- Fleury: Yikes man. I'm going to shrug it off. Just absolutely shrug it off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad