Post-Game Talk: Pens 6, Sens 3 - The Phaneuf Gonna Party at Phil's Hot Dog Stand Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
When it comes to chips our favourites may differ, but no matter how wrong Cole is I think we can all agree that sour cream and onion is the worst. And I love both actual sour cream and actual onions.

I'll fight you if you bad mouth sour cream and onion again..... don't do it.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
I know we're all heavily preoccupied with addressing our 3 C situation, but it also can't be stressed enough how much better of a team this is when forwards not named Sid, Geno, Phil, and Horny are chipping in in a big way. Hags has been looking damn good since the holidays, Rust has been rock solid as usual, and Sheahan has been earning his keep. Hopefully tonight is the first step towards Jake rediscovering his best form. Hopefully we get to see last season's Sheary soon as well...

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
the best:

imageService

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I thought the pens were outplayed.

Murray was good

Condon was terrible.

That PDO is starting to turn for the pens.

For at LEAST 40 minutes, I absolutely agree with you. But man this team made their 15-20 minutes count. Really reminded me of last year's team where they just turned it on for a couple minutes and out of nowhere they scored and were up even though they didn't deserve it.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Lays sour cream and onion is good. Miss Vickie’s sour cream and onion is terrible.

It's Miss Vickie's sweet chilli and sour cream actually...but yeah they are awful indeed.

Which is surprising considering how delicious any of the other flavours of chips they make are.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
It's Miss Vickie's sweet chilli and sour cream actually...but yeah they are awful indeed.

Which is surprising considering how delicious any of the other flavours of chips they make are.

Two terrible chips, apparently.

84314.png

0006041006640_00-650x0.jpg

All sour cream and onion chips taste like the devil's taint. I stop going to people's houses when they put them out.

giphy.gif

Alright, chips vampire.

Reactions: Warm Cookies

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Gaborik and Shore for Phaneuf and Thompson is an awful trade, just because the money may work out doesn't mean it's not an awful trade. They barely save any money due to Ottawa retaining salary on Phaneuf.

Kings win the deal easily though. Lose nothing, gain a serviceable Dman. Shore is easily replaced by Thompson. (lol reading the Kings board, now all of them are saying Shore is a nothing player)

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Kings win the deal easily though. Lose nothing, gain a serviceable Dman. Shore is easily replaced by Thompson. (lol reading the Kings board, now all of them are saying Shore is a nothing player)

Yeah I agree, the Kings made out like bandits. Shore and Thompson aren't that different of players, and Gaborik is just terrible at this point.

Reactions: PensandCaps

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
If they are retaining 50% on Brassard AND take Hunwick's useless ass, I am doing cartwheels in my living room... while eating ketchup Doritos.

Doesn't work. Doesn't save they actual cash.

On the other hand, Reaves + Kuhn + Sprong + 1st for Brassard @ 50% retained saves them almost 2M cash and would have the added effect of making @ColePens mark out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad