Post-Game Talk: Pens 4, Rangers 3 - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Sweep

Malkin112*

+++ Sutter, Crosby, Kunitz, Fleury
++ Lapierre, Hörnqvist

---Scuderi, Malkin

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
Now they are gonna announce that the Oilers accidentally traded their 1st rd pick to the Pens in the Perron trade so the Pens are gonna get Mcdavid

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
And my pens series playoff prediction streak ends at 2.

Keep proving me wrong guys. Keep proving me wrong.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Did Sid pass up an empty net HT to try and pass it to Geno or was Lundqvist still in the net?

bigkam

Jun 13, 2009
Totally encouraged by the minutes the younger D got late in the game. Shows the coaching staff are finally willing to make some tough decisions.

Crosby going, Kunitz showing maybe he has a little left, and Fleury playing well. If we can just get Geno firing better, this could be a long series.

philchaka

Apr 15, 2014
MJ has been brutal for stretches this year but he coached a hell of a game tonight.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
We looked like coal heading into the playoffs. As the games gone on and the pressure has mounted, we are starting to shine like diamonds. I dig it. LGP!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
If I'm gonna nitpick, and you know I am, I want someone to get in Geno's face and chew him out for passing up so many shots. I noticed 4 or 5 clear, golden opportunities to shoot tonight that he passed on, before he biffed the EN.

****ing great win though. Sid, Lapierre, and Kunitz (lord help me) get my 3 stars.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad