Post-Game Talk: Pens 4, Habs 3 (OT) - Canadian Bacon II: CBC Calls Kunitz Lazy, Steigy Declares War

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
And Geno scores to take, for now, the scoring lead . . .

EDIT: That goal only happens because Price has to respect Kessel's shot from the point, and that split second delay in reacting to the one timer is all Geno needed.

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
Not even the best in the world could stop that. What a shot!!!

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Price was awful. lets in a cross ice shot over the glove, lets a shot from the point in with less than a min in the game. Habs should trade him,

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
what a game. Man...that shot was perfect from Geno. And it had to be, Price was out of his mind.

If he wasn't, HGH might have put up a half dozen goals.

EDIT: Geno took 7 ******* shots tonight. 7. Plus, there was 1 blocked, 1 missed, and who knows how many attempted shots not counted. HGH works. This was a good team they played tonight. Tight checking. And, MTL pretty much won every other matchup, so it's not like the Rangers game where WTF was like everyone else owning the Rangers.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I'm starting to get slightly worried about Kessel. Has had a smaller stretch of average or ******* games now.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Gotta give a - to the refs for turning a blind eye to Montreal after 3 consecutive penalties and their inexplicable nixing of a Geno-Kessel 2 on 1.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Lol comparing price to fleury. Youre funny. If only fleury was half as good as him.

Price is the best goalie in the world. Not being as good as Price is expected. Fleury was good.

I'm starting to get slightly worried about Kessel. Has had a smaller stretch of average or ******* games now.

You know he's a good player because he still scored a goal in a bad game and he's still top 10 in the league in scoring despite that.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
they give fleury the second star just for showing up in this town. not a chance in hell murray gets it if he's in this game

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I should clarify that i don't hate HMH and the 4th lines.
But Sid needs less work and more skill on it and Bones could use more work(ie. Rust or Sheary).

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Fleury made some great saves. No need to downplay it just because of some idiots on Facebook.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
If he wasn't, HGH might have put up a half dozen goals.

EDIT: Geno took 7 ******* shots tonight. 7. Plus, there was 1 blocked, 1 missed, and who knows how many attempted shots not counted. HGH works. This was a good team they played tonight. Tight checking. And, MTL pretty much won every other matchup, so it's not like the Rangers game where WTF was like everyone else owning the Rangers.

yep, keep those guys together. Man I would love to see Sid and Geno take the Rocket and Art Ross :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad