Post-Game Talk: Pens 4, Flames 3 - Deserves Got Nothing to Do with It

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++++ Geno: Hands down best player in the NHL. He's so dominant right now.

++ Guentzel: Played out of his mind while Sid did nothing. Was playing 3 on 3 down low, physical, making great passes, etc. He was great and his center was brutal.

++ Hags: So game changing for G. The play starts in our own end with defense from 71 and 63 all the time and they fly the zone together, never stop moving, and add such a dimension to this team.

+ Jarry: Great game, IMO. Bad defense. Great stuff by Jarry.

+ Schultz/Ruh: Best defenders all night

+ Brassard/Kessel is turning into magic. Watch out for that if it catches fire while Hags/Geno are on fire.

= Letang: Rollercoaster efforts. Ups/downs all game.

------------------------ Sid: Awful effort. Awful effort. Pathetic transition defense and pathetic effort in the offensive zone. That wasn't even Sunday skate effort. That was injured and barely allowed to take the ice effort. Really poor game by 87.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
meh, another OT win against an average team...

Pens are going nowhere with this dog **** version of Sid. GENO is playing beautiful hockey right now though, 3 more points for him!
average team, average team, i thought they were playing the best team in NHL. certainly looked like that

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Points.
yoE7WQl.gif

BoysofWinter66871

Jun 19, 2017
Minus Sid.

Double Minus Sid.

Triple Minus Sid.

I hope he's hurt or tired because he has been mailing it in on the ice for a solid month now.
I think he may have an injury on his left hand. Did you see how he reacted to a slash right before the end of the 3rd?

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Again, didn't deserve the win, but talk about a gorgeous play by all 4 players (including Jarry, to get the puck to Kessel) on the GWG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad