Post-Game Talk: Pens 3, Rangers 2 - The Fat Lady's Not Singing Edition

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
I believe Dupuis could be part of the best 3rd line in the NHL.

It is very easy to make the best 3rd line in the NHL when you put good, top 6 players on it. :)

We should just call Dupers-Crosby-Horny our 3rd line so people can stop *****ing about him in the top 6. It is so tiresome.

There is literally nothing to ***** at with this team's performance this year (outside of maybe Adams), but you guys keep coming through and delivering.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
It is very easy to make the best 3rd line in the NHL when you put good, top 6 players on it. :)

We should just call Dupers-Crosby-Horny our 3rd line so people can stop *****ing about him in the top 6. It is so tiresome.

There is literally nothing to ***** at with this team's performance this year (outside of maybe Adams), but you guys keep coming through and delivering.

I don't suggest ever handing over all ability to think for yourself as you seem to do when it comes to clicking on a .com and sorting a column.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Based on my video of it the time between the disallowed goal going in and Sutter touching the puck at center ice to go in for his shootout attempt was barely over 3 minutes.

It wasn't much of a break and both goalies had to deal with the same thing. Fleury stopped his shooter and Lundqvist didn't.

I was sitting in row K in the lower bowl...me and a friend didn't even get to the concourse before the shootout was restarted.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Best Steiggy moment of the night:

When he starts praising Fleury effusively for a save, even though he had no idea if Fleury actually saved the puck. Then he goes on to say how important Fleury is.

Turns out that the puck went off the side of the net.

In Steiggy's mind, any shot that misses the net is automatically categorized as "Fleury got a piece of that!". Gotta love it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00