Post-Game Talk: Pens 3, Rangers 2 - The Fat Lady's Not Singing Edition

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Go :handclap:

EDIT: Mods, change the font on the title. Sorry about that. Too jazzed.

EDIT TWO: USS Girardi turns into The Red Malkinber . . .

Last edited:

penguins2946*

This was the best November regular season game I've ever seen. I'm shaking right now.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
UnfathomableSadness.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This was the best November regular season game I've ever seen. I'm shaking right now.

Me too. What emotion. If we could just shed that 7.5M abortion called Sid's wingers this game . . .

EDIT: LOL, they announced the three stars right after the shootout was 'over', but before it was really over. :laugh:

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
+Geno
+Sid
-Sid still not scoring and doing the same **** as always on breakaways
-PP needs to start scoring again
+Martin
+Ehrhoff was good
+Fleury was good

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
Hahahaha, imagine the fans that left because they thought the Rangers won. They'll hear on the news Penguins win 3-2 in the SO, and they'll think the broadcasters are wrong.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I don't even know what just happened.

Penguins-Rangers, Episode III - The Bettman Strikes Back :sarcasm:

EDIT: Special props to Geno for making Tocchet leave the bench to change his pants during the third. :naughty:

rdav3416

Jun 29, 2014
Anyone else see the Amish couple behind the boards showing ZERO emotion during the celebration. Made me LOL for a good bit.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Pretty spirited effort.
What a hit by Geno. Big minus to the refs on that play. 4on4? WUT?

Hopefully Sid can gain a mental edge on Lundqvist with finally burying one glove side a foot off the ice. Lundqvist will be thinking next time.

Big huge fat minus to Kunitz. This guy doesn't even belong in the top 6 with the way he's playing.

MAF was flopping all over the place tonight. Just stop pucks please.

Nutty shootout.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Say what you want about this team's problems but I've enjoyed watching them more in the last 5 weeks than I have in the last several years.

terex

Jan 2, 2010
-Fleury repeatedly throwing his stick
-Scuds out there for the 3 on 3
-Adams had a brutal giveaway in the third that led to extended offensive pressure in the o zone and killed momentum

+Spaling and Comeau both had some nice, strong shifts
+ Malkin and Crosby played possessed
-Crosby and Letang and their breakaways

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Pretty spirited effort.
What a hit by Geno. Big minus to the refs on that play. 4on4? WUT?

Hopefully Sid can gain a mental edge on Lundqvist with finally burying one glove side a foot off the ice. Lundqvist will be thinking next time.

Big huge fat minus to Kunitz. This guy doesn't even belong in the top 6 with the way he's playing.

MAF was flopping all over the place tonight. Just stop pucks please.

Nutty shootout.

Got to say it: When you've got a 3 on 3, call a timeout if need be to send Sid and Geno out. And, if you're not going to do that, then for the love of all that is holy, don't send out Scuderi.

+++58
++71
+29
+16

I think you're insulting players who earn a 5 MINUS grade by comparing them to whatever the **** it was that Kunitz was doing tonight. Just once, I'd like to see a coach have the balls to make an example of him (or Dupuis).

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Say what you want about this team's problems but I've enjoyed watching them more in the last 5 weeks than I have in the last several years.

This. The Penguins are entertaining again, and this time not from the perspective of the opponents.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad