Post-Game Talk: Pens 3, Panthers 2 - Now THAT Is What A 6M Winger Looks Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Jackets and Isles win.

I bet Columbus play Kinkaid vs the Pens both games and they win both because we can't win against that guy. At least in NJ.

Reactions: DegenX

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Yeah take that Florida.
giphy.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
+ Big two points we needed
+ Sid and Jake, the first line overall and JJ/Schultz

- we’re not going anywhere in the POs against [insert WSH, TB, BOS, CAR etc] with one really good line and first D pair and no one else being able to finish

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Sid & Jake, man.

Guentzel is the best forward this organization has developed since...uh...um...like I think it's legit been 20 years. Sid & Geno weren't actually developed here - well Geno a little bit. They were destined for superstardom from the time they entered the NHL.

Someone who's more of a Penguin historian, legit question of the last forward we've developed (not counting #87 and #71) who is better than Jake. Jake has now surpassed Staal easily.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Sidney Crosby and Jake Guentzel continue to haul this lifeless team into the playoffs. I still love McCann on that line too.

Let's hope they can keep it up, because we're getting absolutely nothing from our other 3 forward lines whatsoever.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
+++++ Sid and Jake show. So much love for it.
+++ Team defence to keep trucking with 10m+ of useful dman out
++ Murray

+ Them finally winning a game that I watched
+ Entertainment

- Malkin - Rounding into form nicely but please don't take those penalties.
- Sheahan - Constant pest, where was that hustle up here?

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Where would this team be without Sid and Jake? Malkin looks like he is better but most of the time he is simply ineffective. Murray some nice saves and still Sid makes the plays. D was Ok and I think Sully is out of answers on Kessel and Horny. Pretty clear they are in decline. Simon busted his but man has zero scoring ability.

Reactions: KIRK

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Anyone listen to Sirius Xm? Boomer Gordon lost his **** at the suggestion that Crosby should be in the Hart conversation
Sid is done winning Harts. Sad but true. He’s done winning anymore personal hardware unless he wins another Cup and another Smythe.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Guentzel is literally Sid Jr and it makes me so damn happy.

We are so lucky to have him, he is undoubtedly one of the best young wingers in the game. Can play both wings at an elite level offensively and his IQ and compete level makes him a hell of a two way player.

This is news to no one but I’m just in love is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad