Post-Game Talk: Pens 3, Blue Jackets 2: A Costly Two Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Will Malkin ever play a full season again?

Full season? At this point, I'd be happy if he can actually play 70 games per season at some point. The guy is a lock to miss 10+ games a season (and usually plays noticeably injured in about a dozen that he actually plays in).

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I can honestly say I hate the CBJ more than I do the Flyers. Including their fans.

Their fans are particularly cocky despite the team only winning like 2 playoff games in their entire existence. Also **** prout. Hes such a POS. Rust could have been injured but he grabbed his collar and dragged him out of the crease. They dont have talent themselves so their solution is too send their goons against other teams stars.

cajal

Go Pens!
Dec 13, 2007
Miskatonic U
Congratulations, Columbus. You're desperately trying to become the "new" Flyers.... well done.

Keep on keepin' on, I hope you have less fans now than when I lived there ('08-'10). May all of your draft picks become nothing.

Scarlet and gray forever, you numbskulls. I guess Tortorella really is desperate now if he encourages that BS.

<end late rant>

tinpanannie

Dec 31, 2015
High time the NHL did something about the ridiculous refereeing! I hate to see good players getting knocked around by goons! Either clamp down or bring back the enforcers to protect the stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad