Post-Game Talk: Pens 2, Sharks 1 (OT): Horswoggle with Sweet Chin Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Why does Sidney Crosby not have a girlfriend?

Because #SidneyCrosbyCheats.

chris-pratt-reaction-gif.jpg

Krom

Nov 30, 2002
Visit site
Much is made of the Pens' team speed. Rank the 5 fastest skaters on the team.

1. Hagelin 2. Crosby 3. Rust 4. Malkin 5. Kessel ???

Five slowest?

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space

Five slowest?
Feel like joking:
1. Swagelin' on 2. aCross by the pylons 3. Rust ain't no more, chain is oiled 4. Malkinizer is better than Duracell? 5. Kessel ??? c'mon > hot dogs.

Damn it, now i'm hungry.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015

Five slowest?

Malkin ahead of kessel? Malkin isnt top 5 on the pens. Sheary too is faster. So is letang.

Slowest?
Bones,kunitz,fehr,maatta,cole

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Watch the CBC feed or go on GCL on the Crosby cam.

Sid celebrates like a boss. Has a look on his face as he's skating to the pile like he's a beaming father who just saw his kid score his first goal.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
5 slowest guys:

Maatta, Fehr, Cole, Lovejoy, Bonino

Kuhn is deceptive. I don't think he's fast but I see him win a ton of races because he's long and very efficient.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread, but Crosby's having a Conn Smythe worthy finals. He's not getting Conn Smythe worthy production, though, which could hurt his case. If Sid can have a statement game, a 3-point night or a 2-goal game, I think he'd increase his chances of winning the Conn Smythe.

It's all about the Cup, but it would also be nice to see Sid take home the one individual trophy he doesn't have yet.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
5 slowest guys:

Kuhn is deceptive. I don't think he's fast but I see him win a ton of races because he's long and very efficient.

He reminds me of Mike Rupp how he can chip a puck past a guy and get to it. If Kuhn can get stronger and better figure out board work, dude's a gem.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Watch the CBC feed or go on GCL on the Crosby cam.

Sid celebrates like a boss. Has a look on his face as he's skating to the pile like he's a beaming father who just saw his kid score his first goal.

Letang listened and his mini me scored, it must have been a parental moment. :laugh:

Has anyone photoshopped Crosby and Sheary onto Dr. Evil and Mini Me?

5 slowest guys:

ngl, I forgot that Fehr and Lovejoy are on the team.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
I've actually seen Fehr beat numerous guys in foot races to loose pucks as well, especially on the PK. Some guys are deceptively faster than we give them credit for.

Sheary, Rust, Kessel, Hagelin, Cullen are my picks for 5 fastest players on the team. Sid is fast but I don't find he has the same acceleration that he once had.

Zero Pucks

Size matters
May 17, 2009
I don't remember anyone getting kicked out, but did Couture get kicked out of that game winning faceoff draw? Or did the Sharks really have Ward take it against Crosby?

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Fastest

Hagelin (obv)
Letang
Kessel
Rust/Sheary
Sheary/Rust

Slowest

Maatta
Cole
Bonino
Hornqvist
Bennett

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I don't remember anyone getting kicked out, but did Couture get kicked out of that game winning faceoff draw? Or did the Sharks really have Ward take it against Crosby?

Couture got smoked in the draw before that draw, so PDB had Ward take it, probably because it's easier for a rightie to win the draw safely in that situation.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
I just want to repeat that the refs were absolute *hit sippers in the 3rd period last night.

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
Malkin is one of the slower guys on the team these days. He may be injured, but he doens't have that first step jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad