Post-Game Talk: Pens 2 Preds 0|So Long and Thanks For All the Fish|Pens Win Stanley Cup 4-2|Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So I spent the weekend rewatching several of the games they had on NHL network...

With the benefit of not having to follow the play since i knew how it played out, I got to see a lot I missed the first time through...
I was amazed how badly The sens, in particular, were interfering away from the puck... I mean every team is interfereing these days, but they had a hold of everyone and the hooks and pitchforks on guys were absurd...

Since you figure most of the behind the play action wasnt caught on tape it was probably a lot worse than that... Thats the stuff the NHL cant let come back... just cannot do it...

It's already back and it's been working its way back for awhile. They'll grapple with another player or try to sit on them while the refs do **** all. One time a Penguin lost their stick, said **** it and just wrestled with a Predator with the refs right there in the middle of players battling for the puck. It's the precedent now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad