Confirmed with Link: Penguins will not renew contracts of Gonchar, Martin, Recchi

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
OH Yeah Dan Kingerski, the goof who thought Brian Boyle being traded to Nashville was great & when I pointed out the Centers they already have on twitter he blocked me. Don't really think he has any sources

I really can't stand that frigging guy, at least Jabba the Madden can occasional make me laugh, Rossi's asinine stupidity is good for comic relief, Kingerski I serious wish would just burst into flames.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Hopefully, Mario stops hiring former players to be assistant coaches. And please don’t give that piece of garbage Kevin Stevens another shot.

Reactions: ownal

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
It could be that the club wanted him in Pittsburgh full-time and he, because he has children and a family in Dallas, did not want to be there nearly as much and it wasn't worth it to renew his contract.

Yeah, that could be it.

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
Hopefully, Mario stops hiring former players to be assistant coaches. And please don’t give that piece of garbage Kevin Stevens another shot.

We can keep Artie as a scout. If it weren’t for him identifying Marino and telling GMJR about how we gotta get this kid we wouldn’t have him.

Guy gets us Marino and he’s considered a piece of garbage here :popcorn:

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Why don't you just let Sid play and run the PP/offense?

Matter of fact, why not just fire Sully and let Sid do:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Darkwing Psyduck

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sorry to disappoint you. Maybe next year, I will. --dan

At least you have a sense of humor in this shit fest of a year. :laugh: But stick around and chat. Don't hit us with that and walk away. And nobody actually wishes harm on anyone! I hope that is VERY clear around here. The last thing we need is to lose anyone else this year.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Artie has had a rough life that wasn't his fault but he didn't help it as much as he could and since he's been clean he's been a solid scout and doesn't seem to want more than that. So this hate for Artie is weird. I believe he's responsible for the Pens turning their attention to John Marino as well.

Perhaps the only other person in attendance who could have offered a louder cheer was Kevin Stevens. The Penguins’ former star power forward-turned-scout was in attendance Monday. Stevens, along with director of player development Scott Young, made a passionate recommendation to general manager Jim Rutherford that prompted the team to acquire Marino’s rights from the Oilers in June.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) | TribLIVE.com

Reactions: hrochard

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
At least you have a sense of humor in this shit fest of a year. :laugh: But stick around and chat. Don't hit us with that and walk away. And nobody actually wishes harm on anyone! I hope that is VERY clear around here. The last thing we need is to lose anyone else this year.

He pops in every couple months when he feels our hatred burning his ears.

Reactions: dkingerski

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox

Yeah, screw that peice of garbage who had the audacity to scout, and report on getting Marino, he's an asshole, he wears his underwear backwards, and probably takes an upper decker in the executive bathrooms.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Are we letting all kinds of riff raff in these days?

To be fair, at least his user name is his writing name. I know Ryan Wilson cruises these boards from time to time but he'll never admit who he is, even though I have my guesses. I'd take all three over RW any day.

Artie has had a rough life that wasn't his fault but he didn't help it as much as he could and since he's been clean he's been a solid scout and doesn't seem to want more than that. So this hate for Artie is weird. I believe he's responsible for the Pens turning their attention to John Marino as well.

California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) | TribLIVE.com

I was gonna say!!!! I was almost positive KS was the one that got us Marino. Was a POS.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Yeah, screw that peice of garbage who had the audacity to scout, and report on getting Marino, he's an asshole, he wears his underwear backwards, and probably takes an upper decker in the executive bathrooms.
Haha a scout did his job. All I want are some coaches that are qualified to actually coach, not former players looking to try out coaching.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Haha a scout did his job. All I want are some coaches that are qualified to actually coach, not former players looking to try out coaching.

And what does this have to do with Kevin Stevens? Did he come out suggesting he wants to coach?

I am so confused as to why you arbitrarily decided to drag Kevin Stevens through the mud when he's recently done the team a tremendous service. Sure he's had a couple issues in the past but everything I read recently indicate he's a good guy.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I've had a few days here, and I'm not sold on this being any solution, but I really did want Recchi out, so...whatever. Pretty sure Gonch wanted out to be in Dallas with his family, and somewhere there's an HC/GM position for Martin, since that's how the NHL operates.

The bigger thing is Vellucci waiting in the wings for one more Sully stumble, whenever play resumes regularly. And Sully certainly knows that, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad