Pre-Game Talk: Penguins vs. Lightning @ 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Adams is seeing that his career is quickly coming to it's end. It's probably affecting him on an emotional level. For a guy who works so hard and is so respected around the league, it must...I don't know. Ask DD what's going through Craig's head.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sadly whether it's geno's fault or not, role players HAVE to be careful around the stars of the organization. I used to fly around and hit teammates as hard as I could and got into a fight in my own practice back in juniors. Coach sat us down and explained that he doesn't want either of us hurt and while it's important to go hard, you have to be careful because it's your brother lining up with you come game time.

So Adams needed to be cautious and give geno the battle if it meant keeping the stick down. Adams has to be the bigger man here and it's disappointing to see he wasn't.

And whether we all like one and hate the other, sadly Adams has to take accountability on this one and Geno is going to get a little cushion due to his skill. Adams could be really distancing himself from the team here. People will not like that one bit and typically side w/ geno.

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Anybody know what the personal reason Geno took off practice yesterday? Sorry if already asked/answered just got online.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
DB has probably texted Adams 15 times and left 3 voicemails making sure he is OK.

:laugh: Minimum. Bylsma would never have forgiven Malkin for this.

DD is sitting somewhere right now with an ice pack on his face

Because DD is Adams or because DD wants to be Adams?

We're probably lucky Malkin didn't get injured in this given it's the Pens and Adams is freakishly durable. Ancient 4th liner fighting with a franchise player... does Downie exact revenge? Does Scuderi lecture someone? Does JR frown disapprovingly and then have a nap after his big day? Does Johnston have nightmares about Malkin breaking his hand? Does Crosby frame the picture? We need answers.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
We're probably imagining Malkin going Ivan Drago on Craig Adams. Wouldn't surprise me, but looks to me more like Adams bit his tongue. Players might not wear a mouth guard in the morning skate.

Old Gregg

I'm Old Gregg!!
Apr 13, 2010
:laugh: Minimum. Bylsma would never have forgiven Malkin for this.

Because DD is Adams or because DD wants to be Adams?

We're probably lucky Malkin didn't get injured in this given it's the Pens and Adams is freakishly durable. Ancient 4th liner fighting with a franchise player... does Downie exact revenge? Does Scuderi lecture someone? Does JR frown disapprovingly and then have a nap after his big day? Does Johnston have nightmares about Malkin breaking his hand? Does Crosby frame the picture? We need answers.

The way he talks sometimes...i am starting to think this

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Teammates always fight, not a big deal

Also stop discussing me, just because I take sides doesn't mean anything. You go on facebook and you'll see guys defending Tanner Glass

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Anybody know what the personal reason Geno took off practice yesterday? Sorry if already asked/answered just got online.

No, and it probably won't be revealed. But considering that NYE is a big, big deal holiday in Russia (bigger than christmas), you can guess what one possibility is.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
It's about time somebody tries taking Adams out of the lineup. Good job Geno!

lokomotiv15

Jul 14, 2012
London, ontario
Looks to me like Malkin caught Adams with a high stick in a drill, tempers flared, couple shoves and a couple shots were thrkwn and Adams probably tied up Malkin and jersied him as opposed to punching him. I know none of us like Adams, but we also know he's smarter than to fight one of our star players. Picture would indicate Adams was up from the scuffle first. This happens a lot in puck and it just looks worse because of all the blood that is probably from a high stick.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Reminded of the photoshop i did last year for avatars :P
adams_zpsce6fc356.jpg

One of my favourite things this board has turned out.

The way he talks sometimes...i am starting to think this

It could also be a friend or family member... or whatever we want to call Bylsma.

I genuinely find DD hilarious. Fleury3434 used to be funny but DD is holding up really well so far; I'm disappointed with the response to this though. :shakehead

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Geno better hire someone to start his car for him. Craig has connections. :sarcasm:

#GenoStartedIt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad