Pre-Game Talk: Penguins vs. Lightning @ 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
So Adams won't fight a player on another team to protect Malkin, but he'll fight malkin. God, what a piece of crap this guy is. Just get him the hell off this team

this! **** Adams, worthless pos. "anyone should be able to take a little bit of abuse for the team". isn't this his approximativelly quote?

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Yeah. I wouldn't want to fight any of the two, but if I needed to, I would try Adams. Malkin is just really big, and scary when angry.

I wouldn't win in any of the two fights, though.

Nei1ey*

I don't know why but for some reason this news made think of Bylsma and HOW MUCH I HATE HIS FAT ****ING FACE!!!!! :rant:

**** HIM AND HIS ****ING LAPDOG!!!

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Honestly, it doesn't matter who started this one. Adams should no his role.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
End Adams already, imagine if Geno got hurt while pummeling that scrub. Get him the **** out of town. Pen's have enough cap space to bury his ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't know why but for some reason this news made think of Bylsma and HOW MUCH I HATE HIS FAT ****ING FACE!!!!! :rant:

**** HIM AND HIS ****ING LAPDOG!!!
Reminded of the photoshop i did last year for avatars :P
adams_zpsce6fc356.jpg

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
So we traded for Perron today and Malkin beat up Adams? This is probably the most I've been excited for Penguins hockey since early December.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
Great to see our respected veteran presence locker room guy with zero tangible skills on the ice fighting with our franchise players at practice.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
So we traded for Perron today and Malkin beat up Adams? This is probably the most I've been excited for Penguins hockey since early December.

Sadly Adams is ok, or we could be really excited. Adams was probably trying to tell Malkin how to school.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Okay, so Adams is gushing from the mouth, Geno was, presumably, wearing a white sweater, but it's now off... Man, this is more than just a rough drill

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
Christopher Majewski ‏@magicjuice

Bloody skirmish @ #pens practice. Malkin may have caught Adams with a high stick #pittsburgh #penguins #wpxi

**** Adams!

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
With BB and Downie back and Perron on his way here hopefully MJ will move Geno back to center tomorrow.

Perron Sid Rust
Kunitz Geno Downie
Spaling Sutter BB
Farnham Goc Adams

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
Christopher Majewski ‏@magicjuice

Bloody skirmish @ #pens practice. Malkin may have caught Adams with a high stick #pittsburgh #penguins #wpxi

**** Adams!
maybe this can be a new game like mustache boy. the last player to high stick adams in practice has to grow a stache.

GoodKnight

QOTSA
Apr 2, 2014
Own Personal Hell
I hate Adams as much as the next guy, but Geno has been known to be a bit of a hothead at times, so its not completely unreasonable to suggest Geno started it, so we shouldn't be so quick to blame adams for all of this

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
I hate Adams as much as the next guy, but Geno has been known to be a bit of a hothead at times, so its not completely unreasonable to suggest Geno started it, so we shouldn't be so quick to blame adams for all of this

hey Dan, stop posting in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad