GDT: Penguins vs. Jackets|Root & SN360|4/4/15 @ 2 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Is the problem Mario. Is it he simply doesn't want a tough team. Is it he still is at odds with the current NHL. If not, who is the idiot who simply won't give this franchise a team capable of not being hammered just about every game.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Yeah - I put you on ignore for a while in 10 and 11 becuase I thought you were just nuts with that Bylsma stuff. Learned a lot about evaluating coaching staffs from the experience. I gave up on Johnson in early March after being a huge fan in 2014. It's just so obvious he can't hold anyone accountable.

Im thinking he is very much like Edzo, that is to say a great hockey mind, but no way to get through to anyone and no one respects him. they need a bastardly ******* in there for a season or two

ETA

Aug 8, 2008
Odds of finishing ahead of the Sens now down to about 84% (assuming 50/50 odds of any team winning any particular game)...

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Weirdest feeling as a Pens fan. I literally have the sickest feeling when I watch them. Just disgusting. Disgusting. SELFISH plays by Perron and Pouliot turned this game around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad