GDT: Penguins vs. Jackets|Root & SN360|4/4/15 @ 2 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I didn't see it with Bylsma till the Flyers series. Especially the interviews after we lost, he was a mess, and had no answers. I didn't turn on Shero till we lost to the Rangers last year. At that point everything started looking different for me. Had no problem with the firing.

I remember MTLPensFan annoying the hell out of me with his Shero stuff for a couple seasons. I thought he was so full of it, turned out I was the one full of it.

Yep, he woke me up too. Challenged me to look at things with Shero. And, when I did, I told him he was right.

As for me with the last coach, there are threads where I was calling for Bylsma to go in late 2009/early 2010. :laugh:

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
Not sure if the Pens broadcast showed the overhead on that 4th goal, but on the Jackets broadcast you could see the puck wasn't covered.

Also Scott Hartnell has 26 goals, are you freakin' kidding me?!?!

he has like 10 goals in the last 10 games or something like that...

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Yep, he woke me up too. Challenged me to look at things with Shero. And, when I did, I told him he was right.

As for me with the last coach, there are threads where I was calling for Bylsma to go in late 2009/early 2010. :laugh:

I think we may be early to the party again.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
What a bust Tocchet has been with his PP. Ugh.

There was a time, with that last PP or this situation, that I believed as a fan the team would find a way.

I don't know when precisely it happened and I've never stopped hoping, but I stopped believing that WOULD happen a long time ago.

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh

Yeah - I put you on ignore for a while in 10 and 11 becuase I thought you were just nuts with that Bylsma stuff. Learned a lot about evaluating coaching staffs from the experience. I gave up on Johnson in early March after being a huge fan in 2014. It's just so obvious he can't hold anyone accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad