GDT: Penguins vs Hurricanes - 5:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Whenever people say that Ruhwedel is fine, I point to things like that to show he is in fact not fine.

Way too soft and way too small.
Posters wanted to expose POJ to waivers because they were worried Ruhwedhl would get claimed. Never forget.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Kapanen’s been great. Heinen is f***ing what people think Kapanen is but for some reason gets a pass from our moronic coach.
Interesting the Canes commentator talking about Kap's dad, then said KK doesn't have his dad's brain. But setting that aside, he's been fine tonight, with a nice assist.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Ruhwedel is just a back up D man who can fill in at times. But any extended play he just can be exposed by the bigger stronger forwards. NIce goal and really just on of those plays.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
You know, these are the types of games we just simply can't win. Carolina played yesterday at 7:00, and you can real off seven, eight, or 9 in a row but if you can't beat the Rangers and you can't beat Carolina it doesn't really matter.

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm flip flopping on Heinen between "he's just a streaky player on a very cold streak" and "he's hitting that 'falling off a cliff' stage that depth players regularly hit at his age".

Hilariously, Heinen had this really similar horrible stretch at the start of last year too, which makes me lean more towards the first than the second:

First 5 games: 5 points
Next 19 games: 4 points
Next 20 games: 12 points

This year:

First 5 games: 6 points
Next 21 games: 4 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad