GDT: Penguins vs Hurricanes - 5:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Literally the one thing I asked not to see. Outskated by the team who played yesterday.

So glad we dress a guy like Ruhwedel so him and his 5'10 body can effectively box out players in front of the net.
Ruh was just the last link in a chain of f*ckups on that sequence. We're probably not going to see a replacement for him until Petry comes back unless he wants to play Friedman on his offside, which he's done before, but not that often - if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Gurglesons

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
You know, these are the types of games we just simply can't win. Carolina played yesterday at 7:00, and you can real off seven, eight, or 9 in a row but if you can't beat the Rangers and you can't beat Carolina it doesn't really matter.
Yea and the coach doesn't play his red hot, healthy number one goalie.
Good call ..... talk about over coaching .

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Yea and the coach doesn't play his red hot, healthy number one goalie.
Good call ..... talk about over coaching .
Agreed, I have no idea what the hell went into that decision. Maybe because DeSmith hasn't been playing much, but against this team when we're trying to jockey for positioning within the division and the conference, absolute nonsense!

Last edited:
Reactions: PaulD and Al Smith

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Agreed, I have no idea what the hell went into that decision. Maybe because DeSmith hasn't been playing much, but against this team when we're trying to jockey for positioning within the division and the conference, absolute nonsense!
Jarry lost to the Canes a couple weeks ago giving up the same three goals…we still likely would have lost with him playing net as well…but let’s see how he does Thursday …if gives up three goals again, then it’s not our goalies lol…maybe it’s that the Canes have the better team and the better goalie lol

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Jarry lost to the Canes a couple weeks ago giving up the same three goals…we still likely would have lost with him playing net as well…but let’s see how he does Thursday …if gives up three goals again, then it’s not our goalies lol…maybe it’s that the Canes have the better team and the better goalie lol
Yes, for some around here that notion might be a foreign concept, but maybe we're just not that good when it comes to the upper echelon teams of the conference. Especially teams that have fast and Young forwards.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad