GDT: Penguins vs Hurricanes - 5:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

first-blood-smashed.gif

@Andy99's visual representation of this game prior to puck drop.

Go Pens.​

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Lol…the good news for everyone is that I won’t be able to watch this game since it falls at a ridiculous 2 pm California time, the sun is shining and I plan to be out and about…Pens have no excuse not to win this one though, and if they have any chance of beating the CanEs, it’s this game lol

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Lol…the good news for everyone is that I won’t be able to watch this game since it falls at a ridiculous 2 pm California time, the sun is shining and I plan to be out and about…Pens have no excuse not to win this one though, and if they have any chance of beating the CanEs, it’s this game lol

Never realized you lived in California.

How are you so miserable if you live here lol are you in Bakersfield or something?

Reactions: BusinessGoose

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Now this one IS 5pm est yeah?

Not sure I can watch any more sports after the world cup final... sported out.
My save for tomorrow since this should be a good one.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Per #Pens HCMS: Casey DeSmith in de goal in Carolina tonight. He’s won each of his last three road starts.

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Starting the backup against a red hot division rival, without having a back-to-back situation, is a little weird 😅

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Starting the backup against a red hot division rival, without having a back-to-back situation, is a little weird 😅
Not when you’re going to play the same team in quick succession a few days later…we’ll see if it backfires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad