• Line 4

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
FSG is basically a money-laundering operation, right? There is no way they actually are trying to run this team as a business.
I don't know, I haven't been high on them since they've taken over, personally. I think they did a better job with the Red Sox and their Futbol side, but with Hockey they're way out of their depths, they see a bloke that's your american apple pie type and have latched on to him as some godsend for some reason, there's no logic behind keeping Mike Sullivan.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
He makes too much at the NHL level to have him up right now.

Maybe if/when Rust goes on IR...
Going by capfriendly...they have a lot of blokes up.

Samorukov, Johnstone (loan), Puustinen is up? color me shocked to my core - same for Gruden, Harkins is ass but up still, but Rakell is on LTIR so there's room to use that to call up Pitlick.

Correct me if I am wrong with that, because my understanding is with Rakell on LTIR, they can utilize that LTIR space to call up Pitlick and his 1.1m and drop down Harkins and his 850k back to the AHL and when Rakell is ready, if Pitlick hasn't impressed, then back down he goes, otherwise you waive one of the 4th line blokes - Hinostroza or Acciari depending on who is playing better.

Sully has to be Sully!
Sullivan - Zohorna has 1pt in his last 10 games, not acceptable...
Media - Harkins has 0pts in 10games, the bottom 6 has been pretty awful for a while.
Sullivan - Yes but he has sticktoitiveness that can't be taught.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I would wager Sullivan puts DOC down to the third line since that was the only thing that worked to keep the 3rd line somewhat decent, with Puustinen with Geno and Smith.

Ideally I would rather see DOC, Geno, Puustinen but that's asking for too much. I just really hope Puustinen plays the entire game on Geno's wing. Finally a game worth watching.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Gonna watch just for Puusy, Gruden, Johnstone. Always fun to see new blood. Team is boring as shit otherwise

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’s hard for me to root against this team but I’m really hoping we lose this game just for the entertainment value of it all lol

Reactions: BusinessGoose

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I remember being disappointed with the Neal trade, when it happened, as I thought they should have gotten more for him. You couldn't ask for more than what he provided. Hornqvist was exactly what the Pens needed. He was tenacious. A vital part of the Cup winning teams.

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
f*** sullivan...f*** harkins.

I hope this contributes to his eventual (hope springs eternal) firing

Reactions: Andy99

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Kinda funny on Horny night Pussee gets called up. The sloppy seconds to his filthy throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad