Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Line 4

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Johnstone, Puustinen and Gruden will all be in the lineup. Maybe Carter will sit after all. Harkins is probably more likely to be out.

Reactions: Andy99

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
Johnstone, Puustinen and Gruden will all be in the lineup. Maybe Carter will sit after all. Harkins is probably more likely to be out.

If Hino is out they ought to just send him back Down. But its the worst coaching decision if he is out for all these nobodys

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
If Hino is out they ought to just send him back Down. But its the worst coaching decision if he is out for all these nobodys
Hinostroza practiced on the first power play unit yesterday and they were talking about how his approach could help that unit. I think it's unlikely that he'll be scratched.

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
Hinostroza practiced on the first power play unit yesterday and they were talking about how his approach could help that unit. I think it's unlikely that he'll be scratched.
History says Sully will sit him over anyone but we’ll see

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Can it possibly get any worse… stick around and find out! :popcorn:
I hope they keep losing until they fire Sullivan. The only thing I hope for (in a positive way) is Sid and Geno rack up points. So a string of 7-4 losses is fine by me as long as Sid/Geno get a couple of points per night.

Because I just can't anymore. I cannot enjoy this team with Sullivan around, almost more so because of this idiotic myth that Sullivan is NOT the issue that seems to surround this organization/media.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

Might as well try it. Team can't play any worse than they did the other night.

Hope these guys play well.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
I didn't expect Johnstone to play. Hell yeah and good for him!

Very neat to see him play, doubt he plays more than 20 NHL games in his career but he'll always get to say he was part of a team that had one of the worst PP streaks of all time.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

No doubt that Dubas is forcing his hand or he’s frightened to death for his job lol

Man, I wish I could watch this game

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Who to sit between Carter and Harkins is a depressingly tough call. Thought they might have found a free useful player, but Harkins has done nothing.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Might as well try it. Team can't play any worse than they did the other night.

Hope these guys play well.
It’s an implicit recognition that we need way more young legs in the lineup lol

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Lol, Jeff Carter will be in because Florida is a big rough and tough team and BJC will do well to combat that!

Reactions: canadianguy77

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia

1702078052662.png

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Imagine being Rem Pitlick, has put up better offensive numbers at the NHL level, has 8pts in his last 10 games, but sees a crusty butt plug like Jansen Harkins being called up for 2nd tour of duty, 0pts but 100% useless as f*** in 10 games with a -1.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Someone either drag Hornqvist to a tailor or buy him a shrinking ray to use on his oversized melon.
Mate, that's a proper fit. Shoulders are good, sleeves are correct, I like to show at least an inch and a half of cuff myself, shoulders are fine, padding is fine, if anything him putting his arm around Sid is making it look off. His slacks, definitely a slight tailoring wouldn't hurt.

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Imagine being Rem Pitlick, has put up better offensive numbers at the NHL level, has 8pts in his last 10 games, but sees a crusty butt plug like Jansen Harkins being called up for 2nd tour of duty, 0pts but 100% useless as f*** in 10 games with a -1.
He makes too much at the NHL level to have him up right now.

Maybe if/when Rust goes on IR...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad