GDT: Penguins v Bruins @ 12:30EST - Da f*** Our Game Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
IMO - this is a big gamble to rebuilding Murray altogether. This is a big game for him. I hope he delivers and comes back to the man we all know and love. But this is a rushed version of building his confidence. IMO - he is the guy who has to take us to the Cup, if we are going to win again.

But this is a fast track to confidence world. Boston has a terrific team. I hope he delivers in a big way. I would have built him up just a tad slower and let him find his stride right into the playoffs. And at the same time, it sorta ruins Jarry's confidence level just a bit. Ever so slightly.

Huge gut check

Also gonna expose the team in front...are they gonna try in this game or hang him out to dry?

My dad, a lifelong hockey fan, LOVED the glowpuck and always talks about how much he wishes they'd bring it back. It's so ridiculous.

Just...sad. Lol. I'll fine with it in replay analysis...but only just.

Reactions: Patric Hornqvist

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This post is very underrated. In an ADD world where people cannot focus on one thing and constantly need entertained, football is still majestic and runs wild. It is beyond me. :laugh:
When I was in Honduras meeting wifey's family for the first time, they unleashed the sterotypes on me and it was kinda funny... I'll never forget it, standing in their back yard with 15 kids running wild playing soccer (futbol) they asked me, 'so do you eat hamburgers every day'? and why do americans like football so much? 'run, fall down. run, fall down, throw the ball, drop it. run fall down. throw the ball, catch it, fall down. all they do is fall down'.
hahahah... I said, NAW I love hockey. Ya know, the one with ice, you know the thing you have never seen before? ICE.

hahaha.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
IMO - this is a big gamble to rebuilding Murray altogether. This is a big game for him. I hope he delivers and comes back to the man we all know and love. But this is a rushed version of building his confidence. IMO - he is the guy who has to take us to the Cup, if we are going to win again.

But this is a fast track to confidence world. Boston has a terrific team. I hope he delivers in a big way. I would have built him up just a tad slower and let him find his stride right into the playoffs. And at the same time, it sorta ruins Jarry's confidence level just a bit. Ever so slightly.

See, I think they’re at the point where they’ve got to start worrying about Jarry’s confidence if he keeps up with his current performance. They’re not in a good spot for picking one.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Nothing like seeing an add this f***ing early for a NuWaveBrio for like 20mins before the game starts way too early for a Sunday.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Going to miss the first period as it’s my pickup game time...hopefully that’s a big positive for the Pens and they get off to a big lead...

You guys will probably lose. The league has really screwed you guys with the schedule and their backup goalie is in so he’ll probably get a shut out ;)

Reactions: Andy99

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
You guys will probably lose. The league has really screwed you guys with the schedule and their backup goalie is in so he’ll probably get a shut out ;)

I have seen no heart displayed by them

@Andy99 can't possibly maintain that shooting percentage

You have to question the leadership, at this point

To put this product on the ice, it's an insult to the senses and the sport

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

This would be funny if my pick up game was hockey but it’s basketball...lol

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Murray gets the start!?

I’m almost too deflated to watch.
We will either see a pens team that adjusts to the bruins and he benefits when Jarry could have as well or the bruins win again and they put up a shit ton of excuses cuz it's Fleur.. Murray.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Murray gets the start!?

I’m almost too deflated to watch.

Like the rest of us, you'll watch..

giphy.gif

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Does anyone here who played hockey in the 90's still have NIKE skates?

Is Nike ridiculed in the hockey world? I was like... the only dood who I ever saw rock Nike hockey skates.
These are the identical skates I own... and I love'em... f*** yall nike haters out there =P

What skates do you guys own? The posters that actually play hockey too. @EightyOne I seen your pic's in kit, but I forget. You did post pics before right?

s-l400.jpg

Reactions: ColePens

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
What kind of animal air fries an entire red bell pepper. So gross.

This is why games this early are stupid. It's still infomercial time.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
We will either see a pens team that adjusts to the bruins and he benefits when Jarry could have as well or the bruins win again and they put up a **** ton of excuses cuz it's Fleur.. Murray.

Why does it feel like these takes are going to go in the same direction as you Sully takes last season?

;)

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
This would be funny if my pick up game was hockey but it’s basketball...lol

I don't even KNOW you anymore

Missing hockey

For pick up...

Basketball...?

Like...the thing you can do in any neighborhood in America? Mother of God...

Is Nike ridiculed in the hockey world? I was like... the only dood who I ever saw rock Nike hockey skates.
These are the identical skates I own... and I love'em... **** yall nike haters out there =P

What skates do you guys own? The posters that actually play hockey too. @EightyOne I seen your pic's in kit, but I forget. You did post pics before right?

s-l400.jpg

For inline I LOVED my Mission skates. f***ing great stuff. Bent the shit outta my Bauer chassis though. And they were so narrow compared to my Mission.

I have some inline and ice RBK. Decent enough.

Current ice are Bauer again lol but only because my fat feet REALLY needed the Nexus line for width.

There's a number of compelling custom skate companies that interest me. They kinda look like shit but if the fit really is legit, screw the rough edges!

Thing with hockey equipment is...There's so little actual companies. It's all rebranded under what they want to market at the time. I'm pretty sure that's why Nike showed up and why they "left"...was just a marketing exercise during corporate mergers and shit.

Reactions: LOGiK

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA

These are the identical skates I own... and I love'em... **** yall nike haters out there =P

s-l400.jpg

Reactions: LOGiK and EightyOne

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don't even KNOW you anymore

Missing hockey

For pick up...

Basketball...?

Like...the thing you can do in any neighborhood in America? Mother of God...

It’s more of an organized “pickup” game...but yeah, when you’re middle aged, you’ll see looking at your waistline why you need to prioritize exercise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad