Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Also, eat some баница, people.

1920px-Banitsa_borzo.jpg

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
it's weird, i think he got too much term and money but he's like the exact player the Pens should want in their lineup
I said going into off-season someone was gonna give him 3-3.5 which is too rich for the Jets so it doesn't surprise me. He keeps improving and always gives 100 percent. I bet ten games in you're going to say this deal looks pretty good.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
You don't want to ask what's in the pizza баница when you're at a bus stop in Ochrid in January. :laugh:

I think it's just bolognese sauce, though. It's really good.

I'm kinda disappointed tbh. That would be the ultimate carb out if it was actual pizza.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
I said going into off-season someone was gonna give him 3-3.5 which is too rich for the Jets so it doesn't surprise me. He keeps improving and always gives 100 percent. I bet ten games in you're going to say this deal looks pretty good.
oh boy would i love for that to happen, because i am a big fan of how he plays

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
No, that's good ol' Georgian Adjarian khachapuri.

520px-Adjaruli_Khachapuri%2C_Restaurant_Aragvi.jpg

It's basically a calzone with a slightly fried egg on top.

I appreciate the complete hypocrisy of my position here, but do the Eastern Europeans realise that this isn't a competition to see how much fat you can put into one dish?

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I appreciate the complete hypocrisy of my position here, but do the Eastern Europeans realise that this isn't a competition to see how much fat you can put into one dish?

Technically, Georgia is in the Caucuses, and I don't think they give a flying f*** because fat tastes good. :laugh:

Man, Georgia makes the Czech Republic look like a health spa. I f***ing love Tbilisi. It's awesome.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
No, that's good ol' Georgian Adjarian khachapuri.

520px-Adjaruli_Khachapuri%2C_Restaurant_Aragvi.jpg

It's basically a calzone with a slightly fried egg on top.

This looks amazing.

Unfortunately I don't exactly live in the sort of diverse metro hub that would serve that sort of thing.

My town is getting a Mexican restaurant this year. Exotic!

Reactions: Peat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad