Confirmed with Link: Penguins Sign Cody Ceci, 1 Year $1.25M AAV

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Before people freak out: it's a cheap 1 year deal and Ceci does play a style that I think Matheson should be paired with.

I don't see an issue here. Ceci as a top-4 D is a problem, but Ceci as a #6 is totally fine.

Lol. Okay @Empoleon8771

Ceci is below replacement level and f***ing sucks. And we just used up basically any cap room we had to improve our top nine or our back up goalie on this clown while TVR and the like got signed for pennies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Lol. Okay @Empoleon8771

Ceci is below replacement level and f***ing sucks. And we just used up basically any cap room we had to improve our top nine or our back up goalie on this clown while TVR and the like got signed for pennies.

Dude it's for a f***ing #6 defenseman :laugh:

Like dear lord people, get a grip. They're signing Ceci to play 15 minutes a night and kill penalties.

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
Before people freak out: it's a cheap 1 year deal and Ceci does play a style that I think Matheson should be paired with.

I don't see an issue here. Ceci as a top-4 D is a problem, but Ceci as a #6 is totally fine.

this is a cap strapped team paying $3+ million for shit players to not play here and add an extra over $1 million they can’t afford to spare for ANOTHER shit player. This is absolutely pathetic.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
God you people are unbearable :laugh:

Make sure you don't go near any bridges anytime soon. Spazzing out because JR signed a f***ing #6 defenseman for a #6 defenseman cost is not healthy. I was completely expecting JR to sign a defensive D in this mold for this price (my guess was Bogosian though).

Emp remember when we all “spazzed” about the JJ signing and you told us we were unbearable?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad