Confirmed with Link: Penguins sign Brock McGinn

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
My professional scoring report of Brock McGinn: He’s a crappy at hockey. However, once every 3 or 4 weeks he will snipe a shot from a stupid angle and make you think he is good at hockey. It’s a ruse. Don’t fall for it.

He's a confusing player. Sometimes he'd go on these tears where you were like "should he get some looks further up the lineup?" and then 20 games and zero points later you feel REALLY dumb. Like me.

Reactions: Goalie_Bob

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Be curious to see if he goes elsewhere how he looks. Just like Kapanen.

This was a player the Canes team absolutely loved.

Yeah and I mean I noticed him consistently when they played the Canes. So it's not like I was pleased to have him initially for no good reason.

Regardless of the reasons... I'm at my limit on expensive depth players with jack-of-all-trade qualities on this team.

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
some rumors out there that the Pens + Canucks are doing the dance around JT Miller. he was pretty good last year but that next contract is woof.
I really hope we do something though, if they can get the 'nucks (or a 3rd party team) to take some of that cap hit then his contract is more palitable. 'cause 7x8M is just no way in hell here...

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
"Sorry, Mr. McGinn. We're gonna have to ask you to leave the dad's section. It's for players' dads only."
No worries it'll be more like "good news Mr. McGinn, no one wanted your son for free and we are stuck with him. You can watch him drag his carcass around the ice."

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
JR is about to cash in on the favor for getting sleepy a GM job after his Flyers reign of terror.

Better yet who schedules a parents trip this close to the deadline?
Bad luck to plan it on the one of two days the GM did something all season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad