Salary Cap: Penguins Salary Cap Thread: October - No Crosby, no Geno, no problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Looking at the wild card standings and I really hate the nhl's playoff format.
It shouldn't be top 3 teams from each division it should be top (2) division team(s) seals some form of benefit. The remaining six spots should be by points.
Not like the top 3 teams wont advance anyway in all but a very freak occurrence.
It's just that there is no advantage at all to winning the division.
I don't know. Just has to be a better way to do it.
I never had a problem with the old format, but I was a kid who didn't look into that kind of thing. This one... I donno.... seems off.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Lindberg turns 23 in January so he is at the right age for rookie goalie in the NHL. But probably don't want to rush..end of season is a good way to break him in.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Im still sort of pissed that Radim Zahorna was sick and rehabbing through the injuries… I think that guy has a future
Sully has too many crappy toys at his disposal this season for Z to gain any traction here. Sleepy is an enabler.

Last edited:

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
DeSmith is quickly going that Jeff Zatkoff route out of nowhere :laugh:

I think DeSmith sucking is a blessing in disguise because it incentivizes the Penguins to get a more reliable backup option to Jarry.
You rang...?

tumblr_mgbwhkFGGS1qjtmf0o1_250.gif

Reactions: BrookswasHere44

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Seeing Sid return is the only reason to watch this game…it’s New Jersey…don’t they beat us with regularity with the exception of last year?

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Seeing Sid return is the only reason to watch this game…it’s New Jersey…don’t they beat us with regularity with the exception of last year?
Andy, it's not even noon yet. Pretend to enjoy the nice weekend weather. It finally feels like autumn, grab some coffee and stare out the window for like 15 minutes! :laugh:

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Thank god. No more scrubs who are just happy to play in the league in the lineup.

Get them out of here.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Honestly dude just stop watching the team if you don't enjoy it?

Pens have won the last 5. What are you on about? 2+ years ago? Because that's more relevant than last year somehow, right?

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad